biggest nba trade ever: vc, arenas, hedo, jrich, lewis, pietrus, gortrat to suns/wiz/magic

And you thought that Dwight was complaining about not getting the ball enough before... Say bye-bye to the ball, Dwight. Talent-wise, it's an extremely one-sided trade in favor of the Magic though. Not sure about chemistry-wise.

And you thought that Dwight was complaining about not getting the ball enough before... Say bye-bye to the ball, Dwight. Talent-wise, it's an extremely one-sided trade in favor of the Magic though. Not sure about chemistry-wise.

%$#$'s about to get real 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This can be really good for Washington or really bad for Washington depending on how shot Lewis is. Everyone on the Wizards is young, they could use a vet like Lewis.
with what front court???
laugh.gif

howard will be a broken man come june
They GOTTA move Nelson for somebody. Hickson maybe, but I'm not sure if Cleveland really wants they're back court depth to be Nelson, Williams, Gibson, Sessions, and Parker.

yup in order for this to work they gotta get another big for jameer

WOWWW.. this happened since 3pm?? Damn... I'm late lol..

Those are biggg movesss right there...

So the lineup is DHoward, Nelson, Turk, JRich, and Arenas??... Niiiiice..

GO HEAT!!.. but I cant front.. those are good trades by the Magic.. I like the moves

Heat Magic game is that much more intriguing now

WOWWW.. this happened since 3pm?? Damn... I'm late lol..

Those are biggg movesss right there...

So the lineup is DHoward, Nelson, Turk, JRich, and Arenas??... Niiiiice..

GO HEAT!!.. but I cant front.. those are good trades by the Magic.. I like the moves

Heat Magic game is that much more intriguing now

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This can be really good for Washington or really bad for Washington depending on how shot Lewis is. Everyone on the Wizards is young, they could use a vet like Lewis.
with what front court???
laugh.gif

howard will be a broken man come june
They GOTTA move Nelson for somebody. Hickson maybe, but I'm not sure if Cleveland really wants they're back court depth to be Nelson, Williams, Gibson, Sessions, and Parker.

yup in order for this to work they gotta get another big for jameer

so wouldnt lewis and howard compete for their starting position when howard is healthy again..?or what.

so wouldnt lewis and howard compete for their starting position when howard is healthy again..?or what.

im thinkin the Nuggets should cut their losses with Billups and Melo and trade them, and

Orlando should pursue Nelson for Birdman

im thinkin the Nuggets should cut their losses with Billups and Melo and trade them, and

Orlando should pursue Nelson for Birdman

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

i wish we had a thread for the nba, or another thread for this trade already going.
those threads shouldn't exist honestly...for big trades/moves anyways.

Back
Top Bottom