biggest reality check life gave you.

Goin to prison at 16 rocked my world so hard. If I never went, I probably would've been a architect or a doctor. But my experience has taught me God calls on the most unlikely people and puts them in the most difficult situations for the purpose of strengthening them to serve him.

Divorce.

Paying $1200/mo in child support AND additional $ on health insurance.

Not being able to keep my truck.

Getting evicted.

Had to put my survival skills to use. GOD blessed me. Real ****. I was doing whatever to make it.

Nah... not whatever. But y'all feel me. :nerd:

Roughest chapter of my life.

Last edited:
Separated from my current wife and figured I would live and love the single life only to find out that I was completely wrong in so many ways.

Separated from my current wife and figured I would live and love the single life only to find out that I was completely wrong in so many ways.

It gets better fam. Just hold your head up. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself and your situation.

Don't look back though.

Watching people becoming Dependant on a drug or alcohol just so they can do everyday things opened my eyes a lot. For that reason I stay away from every drug and only drink occasionally.

Realized money isn't everything, seriously it so much the world has to offer that we take for granted.

Everyone has a story.

Try to understand when someone has a problem that affects you.

Sadly you can't trust everyone.

Don't complain if you ain't doing **** to fix it.

No matter how far behind you are, no matter how stuck you are, or how long you take, the world still moves. It doesn't wait for you.

Trust in the Lord, don't try to force his hand because I will end up hurting myself, he always delivers and he won't give me any I can't handle or prepared to handle.

No matter how much you try to help folks, some folks don't want the help and rather have a reason to complain.

Last edited:
To never drive under the influence ever again. The past few years of my life, I always drove whether I was a little buzz to drunk af to even at a couple times where I was blacked out drunk :smh: I was always so confident that nothing would happen to me. I, even joked, around saying that I probably drove better drunk since I concentrated more. I also drove high or on other drugs. Exactly two months back, after a night without sleeping and filled with drinking, smoking, and skiing (blow and zannies mixed), I decided to drive back home since there wasn't a warm spot for me at their place and I lived 10-12 mins away. I've done the drive back a good amount of times and I never had any problems. However, this was the first time I ever drove after zannies. I felt cool when I left and nobody stopped me because everybody ptfo. I was about 2-4 minutes away from home and I knocked out and crashed my car. Lucky, I didn't hurt anyone but I was good myself. But, I still feel lucky that I didn't kill anyone or myself (i don't want my family hurting). From now on, it's nothing but taxis or lyft.

Chances are you will be a corporate slave for 40+ years of your life.

This is true and I am living it ...

Prison for me was a major eye opener.  I just spent three years incarcerated, just got out last week.  Really woke me up and showed me I needed to better myself. 

Good luck on your journey bro. Welcome home.

Some nights I had no dinner ... Actually, a lot of nights years ago. That's why say the blessing before I eat anything except *****

Got one today. Earlier the bank sent my dad documents saying we were going to lose our house. It's not the end of the world but it still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom