biggest reality check life gave you.

going through a little reality check right now. might have gotten a girl prego, problem is she doesnt live in the same state as me

it was just a random thing. i mean we were friends at the time, but we only hooked up because she was moving back home in GA. I live in AZ. she doesnt wanna come back here and im not in a position to move there

the thought of having my first kid grow up so far away, missing everything that im entitled to as a father, its just mind blowing.

I always thought if a kid can't change a mans way of thinking then he isn't a man. Too many people I know got kids and jus don't give a ****. Cool with doing nothing. I wanna give my kid everything I always wanted. Lil man is gonna live a hell of a life even if that means I'll be a "slave" to a company for 40+ hours a week.

I always thought if a kid can't change a mans way of thinking then he isn't a man. Too many people I know got kids and jus don't give a ****. Cool with doing nothing. I wanna give my kid everything I always wanted. Lil man is gonna live a hell of a life even if that means I'll be a "slave" to a company for 40+ hours a week.
not that easy for me though. we dont know if the kid is mine. hence why i dont want to make any decisions yet. we're taking a dna test in a couple weeks to see.

and that has nothing to do with being a man imo. if it is mine, i will do right by my child and plan to be in its life.

not that easy for me though. we dont know if the kid is mine. hence why i dont want to make any decisions yet. we're taking a dna test in a couple weeks to see.

and that has nothing to do with being a man imo. if it is mine, i will do right by my child and plan to be in its life.
Bruh I was making the post in yo defense low key. The fact that u even worried and calling it a reality check shows that u a man cuz u care. It would be easy for u to ignore her switch up the number n disappear since she in another state.

pancake mix that requires egg and milk will ALWAYS taste better than the "just add water" ones

Haven't done any reality TV yet, but I know them checks be nice though.

this is funny :lol:

biggest reality check i've gotten so far was watching my stepdad divorce my mom three years after staying he'll be in our lives forever. Learned to take most things people say with a grain of salt no matter how much you want to believe them.

when i realized that all self help books & worldly wisdom gave me the illusion of control in my life
when i stopped being self righteous and prideful enough to think that i had it all figured out
that my life wasn't in my control and i needed Jesus to lead it

Tell your parents and your loved ones you love them. Life is too short not to let them know because one day they will pass away and you won't be able to tell them.
mean.gif
frown.gif
 Real ****, Real ****

most doctors have no idea what they're doing really outside of how to administer a needle into a person properly.  no dis though cause most of us don't really know what we're doing really, we just take on every day as best as we can whether we make a point to or not. 

i dont even know where to start with this one

life can be so ugly sometimes 

If you have a feud or beef with friends of a different race they will diss you using racial rhetoric. It doesn't matter how long you've been friends or what you have done to help them. Guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom