Biggest Record in Los Angeles currently is..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Verse of the Year contender ?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Teach Me How to Dougie>>>>>>

yes.

but anyways, you guys need to get a life if you have that much hate for this song, it's a fun song and there's no need to play it outside of a club or party.
I'm in such accord with this statement right here...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

yes.

but anyways, you guys need to get a life if you have that much hate for this song, it's a fun song and there's no need to play it outside of a club or party.
I'm in such accord with this statement right here...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

You can't say that...

YOU was the one that put me on to this song a couple months back...
Oh dont get it confused young don. I effs with this song heavy. But the biggest record in LA is Teach Me How to Dougie. Bet on that!

You can't say that...

Oh dont get it confused young don. I effs with this song heavy. But the biggest record in LA is Teach Me How to Dougie. Bet on that!

You can't say that...

and it's damn near about to be the biggest record in SoCal if it isn't already.

You can't say that...

and it's damn near about to be the biggest record in SoCal if it isn't already.

Oh aight... I misunderstood...

YG isn't gettin ANY love on the east... "Teach Me How To Dougie" is tho... Doug E Fresh from Harlem so I guess all is well...

#kanyeshrug

Oh aight... I misunderstood...

YG isn't gettin ANY love on the east... "Teach Me How To Dougie" is tho... Doug E Fresh from Harlem so I guess all is well...

#kanyeshrug

only reason yall n_'s HATE this is because it's on the radio and it's popular. n_ sound like Big Sean to me.

Drake has released less original and more basic @$!* than this in the past year and yall have ate it up.

the hook is correct, the worse thing about this song is the questionable $## term "toot it and boot it," that just sounds gay to me.

only reason yall n_'s HATE this is because it's on the radio and it's popular. n_ sound like Big Sean to me.

Drake has released less original and more basic @$!* than this in the past year and yall have ate it up.

the hook is correct, the worse thing about this song is the questionable $## term "toot it and boot it," that just sounds gay to me.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

the worst part is "And she f***** back, like a lil +#%+*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

the worst part is "And she f***** back, like a lil +#%+*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only problem i got with this song is that Toot It & Boot It. like what is that
laugh.gif
. Thats prolly why East Coast people aint rocking with it. Song is catchy but i aint saying Toot It & Boot It.

only problem i got with this song is that Toot It & Boot It. like what is that
laugh.gif
. Thats prolly why East Coast people aint rocking with it. Song is catchy but i aint saying Toot It & Boot It.

How are they gonna play the hook on the radio? It's promoting the degradation of a woman's body. "Toot It & Boot it"?! Are you serious?
smh.gif

The hook is catchy as a muh' I can't even lie.

I see some dope fits in the video as well
nerd.gif
+
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom