Biggest Video Game Achievement

I dont think anyone on the planet could beat that contra game for the playstation. you have to beat the whole game with 3 lives and no continues

Originally Posted by Club29

EMERALD WEAPON
easily the greatest video game achievement i ever had in my life
I beat him with 100% luck, literally...

My Cid had a limit break and somehow dropped down to exactly 7777 HP. I cant even explain how this %$#* happened but Cid hit EW with 7777 damage each hit. I thought my game had glitched at first because i couldnt do anything and i was about to hit reset then next thing u know Cid finished him off with the final limit break, each hit also hitting him with 7777 damage. Face was literally like 
eek.gif
 when i won.

EMERALD WEAPON

My Cid had a limit break and somehow dropped down to exactly 7777 HP. I cant even explain how this %$#* happened but Cid hit EW with 7777 damage each hit. I thought my game had glitched at first because i couldnt do anything and i was about to hit reset then next thing u know Cid finished him off with the final limit break, each hit also hitting him with 7777 damage. Face was literally like 
eek.gif
 when i won.

Beating every Metroid with 100% on hardest levels( Except Metroid Other M. I don't have it yet)
Including Metroid pinball

Beating every Metroid with 100% on hardest levels( Except Metroid Other M. I don't have it yet)
Including Metroid pinball

Originally Posted by Dakingii

EMERALD WEAPON

eek.gif
 when i won.
I was super stoked.  I had 9999/999 and I was using 4x Cut that hit 9999 each cut.  Knight's of the Round and I had W-Summon with that.. and I think I had the Pheonix Materia on Yuffie, w/ the materia that would allow me a final cast if that char died, considering if she had MP.  So, if she died, I believe Phoenix revived all fallen members, plus gave like 2,500 HP.  I don't remember ...it was so long ago.  Definitely a great achievement.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

EMERALD WEAPON

eek.gif
 when i won.
I was super stoked.  I had 9999/999 and I was using 4x Cut that hit 9999 each cut.  Knight's of the Round and I had W-Summon with that.. and I think I had the Pheonix Materia on Yuffie, w/ the materia that would allow me a final cast if that char died, considering if she had MP.  So, if she died, I believe Phoenix revived all fallen members, plus gave like 2,500 HP.  I don't remember ...it was so long ago.  Definitely a great achievement.

Finishing Ninja gaiden black for xbox =$%@! was so difficult im still stuck on part 2 though.
Finishing all Metal Gear Solid games
Finishing all God of War games
Finishing Gears of War 1 & 2 on Insane always the first time around, honestly i dont think it was that difficult.
Finishing Cod WOW on veteran the first time around= this took me WEEKS
mad.gif
and it was very frustrating.
Finishing Cod Mw1 and Mw2 on veteran the first time around also=
pimp.gif
it wasnt difficult at all
laugh.gif

Finishing arcade mode on Street fighter 4 on the hardest level possible and winning vs Gouken = 
pimp.gif
Getting 14 nukes legit=ehh its not that much but its def one of the best moments ever when you have the spinning symbol at the bottom right corner.
pimp.gif

Theres probably more but i cant remember right now.

Finishing Ninja gaiden black for xbox =$%@! was so difficult im still stuck on part 2 though.
Finishing all Metal Gear Solid games
Finishing all God of War games
Finishing Gears of War 1 & 2 on Insane always the first time around, honestly i dont think it was that difficult.
Finishing Cod WOW on veteran the first time around= this took me WEEKS
mad.gif
and it was very frustrating.
Finishing Cod Mw1 and Mw2 on veteran the first time around also=
pimp.gif
it wasnt difficult at all
laugh.gif

Finishing arcade mode on Street fighter 4 on the hardest level possible and winning vs Gouken = 
pimp.gif
Getting 14 nukes legit=ehh its not that much but its def one of the best moments ever when you have the spinning symbol at the bottom right corner.
pimp.gif

Theres probably more but i cant remember right now.

I was a madden fanatic a few years ago and I could make any QB fulfill their potential in season mode.
From the 04-06 Madden video games I made Michael Vick the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I won 3-5 superbowls with him and the game difficulty at all-madden.

Not only I won superbowls I broke several passing records with him. One season I passed for over 5000 yards, 70 TDS, 3200 rushing yards,20 rushing TDS. 

Everybody thought I was just going to run and never pass but I took advantage of Vick's strong arm. 

I was a madden fanatic a few years ago and I could make any QB fulfill their potential in season mode.
From the 04-06 Madden video games I made Michael Vick the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I won 3-5 superbowls with him and the game difficulty at all-madden.

Not only I won superbowls I broke several passing records with him. One season I passed for over 5000 yards, 70 TDS, 3200 rushing yards,20 rushing TDS. 

Everybody thought I was just going to run and never pass but I took advantage of Vick's strong arm. 

Platinum trophy in cod mw2. Completed all spec ops by myself, don't know anyone else who's done this

Platinum trophy in cod mw2. Completed all spec ops by myself, don't know anyone else who's done this

Back
Top Bottom