Biggest Video Game Achievement

9 Platinums on PS3- RE5, Resistance 2, Dead Space, Batman:AA, Uncharted 1 & 2, Burnout Paradise, GOW I & III (need to finish challenges on II)

Others- Still need to do some levels on expert in L4D 1&2 but I was happy as hell when I lived through my first finale on EXP
laugh.gif
..Completed endless setlist on expert in RB2..

Old school- Finishing Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Megaman ??, TMNT on SNES..

9 Platinums on PS3- RE5, Resistance 2, Dead Space, Batman:AA, Uncharted 1 & 2, Burnout Paradise, GOW I & III (need to finish challenges on II)

Others- Still need to do some levels on expert in L4D 1&2 but I was happy as hell when I lived through my first finale on EXP
laugh.gif
..Completed endless setlist on expert in RB2..

Old school- Finishing Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Megaman ??, TMNT on SNES..

getting 200.6% completion in symphony of the night on the ps1 before there was the internet.

getting all 96 exits in super mario world on SNES, again before there was the internet.

emerald and ruby weapon too.

recently got mike tyson down to 1/4 life in punch out before getting one hitter quittered. that felt like an achievement
laugh.gif

getting 200.6% completion in symphony of the night on the ps1 before there was the internet.

getting all 96 exits in super mario world on SNES, again before there was the internet.

emerald and ruby weapon too.

recently got mike tyson down to 1/4 life in punch out before getting one hitter quittered. that felt like an achievement
laugh.gif

I was trying for a 50 in Halo 3, but it became next to near impossible without a good team with mics in Team Slayer.

I got to like a 44 I think, but in Lone Wolves and then dudes would be playing that crap working together and sh..
30t6p3b.gif

I got to 99% in Vice City though.

Completed Zelda: OoT I mean I completed everything all side quests and all that other junk... without any help or anything like that.

I was trying for a 50 in Halo 3, but it became next to near impossible without a good team with mics in Team Slayer.

I got to like a 44 I think, but in Lone Wolves and then dudes would be playing that crap working together and sh..
30t6p3b.gif

I got to 99% in Vice City though.

Completed Zelda: OoT I mean I completed everything all side quests and all that other junk... without any help or anything like that.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Nothing recent but beating Super Mario 64, I felt that was the longet game EVER
i still havent beaten that game i have over like 110+ stars and i just gave up. Some of my acheivements are as follows. GTA 3 100%
GTAVC 100%
Zombies ate my neighbors(has 50 levels on sega)

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Nothing recent but beating Super Mario 64, I felt that was the longet game EVER
i still havent beaten that game i have over like 110+ stars and i just gave up. Some of my acheivements are as follows. GTA 3 100%
GTAVC 100%
Zombies ate my neighbors(has 50 levels on sega)

1. Got a 7 kill streak and called a helicopter in a public Search N Destroy match in COD4 when the game ended up 5vs7 somehow and I wiped the squad out. Those who played SnD in COD4 know this is basically close to impossible.

2. Held a legit ranking of #96 for Score and #99 for Wins on the PS3 COD4 Leaderboard in the first year it came out (before it got hacked).

3. Went 26 - 4 in a SnD match
pimp.gif

4. Beat Zombies Ate My Neighbors on Super Nintendo.

5. Beat Shinobi on PS2.

MW2 - 3 nukes in a row in 3 TDM, Went 120-19 on Terminal playing HQ(also had a double nuke that game), Went 16-2 playing 1vs4 SnD.

1. Got a 7 kill streak and called a helicopter in a public Search N Destroy match in COD4 when the game ended up 5vs7 somehow and I wiped the squad out. Those who played SnD in COD4 know this is basically close to impossible.

2. Held a legit ranking of #96 for Score and #99 for Wins on the PS3 COD4 Leaderboard in the first year it came out (before it got hacked).

3. Went 26 - 4 in a SnD match
pimp.gif

4. Beat Zombies Ate My Neighbors on Super Nintendo.

5. Beat Shinobi on PS2.

MW2 - 3 nukes in a row in 3 TDM, Went 120-19 on Terminal playing HQ(also had a double nuke that game), Went 16-2 playing 1vs4 SnD.

100% in every Metroid game.
All pokemon in Gold/Silver.
Beating Capcom vs SNK 2 on Boss Rush Hard mode.
Getting 5000 kills in Melee (I should have more).
Making a solid EV trained team in Diamond.

I'll think of more.

100% in every Metroid game.
All pokemon in Gold/Silver.
Beating Capcom vs SNK 2 on Boss Rush Hard mode.
Getting 5000 kills in Melee (I should have more).
Making a solid EV trained team in Diamond.

I'll think of more.

pokemon red/blue/yellow (japanese before english came out) all 151 pkmns. silver (***) - 251 pkmn. of course i had help from gameshark but who actually got EVERY pokemon by trading?

counterstrike back in hs i had some sick ratios in awp_map and fy_iceworld (no hax)

pokemon red/blue/yellow (japanese before english came out) all 151 pkmns. silver (***) - 251 pkmn. of course i had help from gameshark but who actually got EVERY pokemon by trading?

counterstrike back in hs i had some sick ratios in awp_map and fy_iceworld (no hax)

I never beat any of the games in the ninja gaiden series, but anyone who has ever played these games for countless hours deserves some kind of medal even if you didn't beat it. 
laugh.gif

I never beat any of the games in the ninja gaiden series, but anyone who has ever played these games for countless hours deserves some kind of medal even if you didn't beat it. 
laugh.gif

beating super metroid will be my biggest video game achievement. had me stressed as a kid 
ohwell.gif

beating super metroid will be my biggest video game achievement. had me stressed as a kid 
ohwell.gif

I got a 33 kill streak before I unlocked the Nuke streak and never came close after unlocking it. SMH, COD just really isn't my game.

I did however get a nuke on Megaton in Fallout 3, which isn't really an achievement, but it's probably one of the coolest things I've done in a videogame. The choice in that game was unparalleled, as far as I know. Can't wait for New Vegas.

I got a 33 kill streak before I unlocked the Nuke streak and never came close after unlocking it. SMH, COD just really isn't my game.

I did however get a nuke on Megaton in Fallout 3, which isn't really an achievement, but it's probably one of the coolest things I've done in a videogame. The choice in that game was unparalleled, as far as I know. Can't wait for New Vegas.

Damn, I played so many games, but I dont remember ever achieving anything great.

COD4 - Finished the game on the medium difficulty. Nothing spectacular
COD MW2 - Still havent touched the single player

In MW2, had a 25 kill streak, but didnt have the nuke equipped.

In CS, had some decent scores, but that was just pub games.

I play so many games and usually just stop in the middle of the story.

Probably the best achievement for me would be a level 91 sorc and a 88 zon in D2: LOD. Still remember the character names and everything.
pimp.gif

Damn, I played so many games, but I dont remember ever achieving anything great.

COD4 - Finished the game on the medium difficulty. Nothing spectacular
COD MW2 - Still havent touched the single player

In MW2, had a 25 kill streak, but didnt have the nuke equipped.

In CS, had some decent scores, but that was just pub games.

I play so many games and usually just stop in the middle of the story.

Probably the best achievement for me would be a level 91 sorc and a 88 zon in D2: LOD. Still remember the character names and everything.
pimp.gif

Biggest by far would be becoming the best SC2 player in the world. The first GSL tournament just ended in early October and the winner FruitDealer won $85,000.
Second place i believe was $27,000.

They are having qualifying matches for the 2nd GSL as we speak.

Biggest by far would be becoming the best SC2 player in the world. The first GSL tournament just ended in early October and the winner FruitDealer won $85,000.
Second place i believe was $27,000.

They are having qualifying matches for the 2nd GSL as we speak.

I dont think anyone on the planet could beat that contra game for the playstation. you have to beat the whole game with 3 lives and no continues

Back
Top Bottom