Biggie vs. Tupac

I'm not a HUGE rap fan, but I am a fan of both BIG and Pac. I
actually saw this movie Tuesday night, and regardless of who is
the "better" rapper, it' very sad to know that their beef was hyped
up by the media (and suge). IMO. These guys died at 24 and 25.
I'm 26 now and was about 11 when it all happened, so wasn't fully
in tune. However, after seeing this movie, I am 1000% certain
that the media is the devil (even tho I already knew lol).

Stop the comparison, it will never really prove anything...Both were great artist! And I'm just happy to have lived in their time...I'm glad that Ican say I heard Big and Pac when they were living...

Easy to see why all the people we KNOW are the illest out there don't get the recognition they deserve. You could say the nicest %$%# ever, but at the endof the day, success is just a measurement of popularity as opposed to skill. Pac was a poet, not a true rapper. You're not gonna actually sit here and tellme that he could f*** with Bigggie's multies, metaphors, and punchlines are you? A lot of people just don't know how to appreciate wordplay... plainand simple.

it doesn't matter who is/was better. All that matters is the artist did their job touching you as an individual with their music. So with that being said.Tupac touched me more than Biggie. So therefore I choose Pac over Biggie when it comes to music. But at the same time I listen to other artists out there whoreach me on other levels.

smh.gif
you can not compare the two..

Imo
Pac was more of a poet/writer... while Biggie was a rapper..

But for me Pac > all

Originally Posted by marath0n

Bulgaria

mural2.jpg

Sierra Leone

mural3.jpg

Mexico

mural4.jpg

Bermuda

mural5.jpg

You tell me who's greater?
Biggie was a rapper.
Pac was a movement.

I rest my case.

Good friend of mines went to South Africa and 2Pac is still 'alive' (as far as people still playing his music & poetry).

Peace

I've noticed that 80% of people "hating" on Tupac's work is clueless to know that anything after DK7 was OUT of the man's hands.Too many kids these days like to point at his posthumous albums as "his work" when in reality it's been milked.

AEOM
MATW
DK7

Classics.

Peace

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

If Pac is better than Biggie.. how come he doesn't have 1 complete album?

Thas how you feel? Come' on cuz. I know you laughed typing this up ...

Tupac was much more versatile and just way too raw.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haven't read any of this thread, but that comment is just
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2pac was versatile and raw? Name one song that he ripped lyrically.

Me Against The World is his best album, and that's still not a classic..

everything else listed is nowhere near being complete or classic.

All Eyez On Me is a Double disc... the 2nds disc is trash
laugh.gif
...prolly except for like 2 or 3 songs.

7th Day Theory has 6 or 7 hot joints.... Hail Mary,Bomb First,To Live And Die In LA,Me And My Girlfriend,Against All Odds, Blasphemy / Just Like Daddy.

You can compare anything Pac did to Biggies 2 albums / features... and you can easily see that Biggie > Pac.

Back
Top Bottom