Bill Belichick wins AP Coach of the Year...vol. RAHbbed

Had to make a new thread since people really thought The Hoodie tried to hold up Raheem. Anyways, I don't think anybody can blame them for giving this award to Belichick. A first round exit with the MVP at quarterback must have taken some long days and nights of film study to accomplish.

Had to make a new thread since people really thought The Hoodie tried to hold up Raheem. Anyways, I don't think anybody can blame them for giving this award to Belichick. A first round exit with the MVP at quarterback must have taken some long days and nights of film study to accomplish.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

6a00d83451b84f69e20120a6a439ff970b-550wi

6a00d83451b84f69e20120a6a439ff970b-550wi

Did you really think Raheem was winning Coach of the Year with NO playoffs?
laugh.gif

Even he knew better.

Did you really think Raheem was winning Coach of the Year with NO playoffs?
laugh.gif

Even he knew better.

Should have been McCarthy...hands down. Over 10 players on IR and still manages to get the team to the SB. This award has now lost all credibility, IMO.

Should have been McCarthy...hands down. Over 10 players on IR and still manages to get the team to the SB. This award has now lost all credibility, IMO.

Originally Posted by msaba07

I guarantee raheem morris will be out of a job in 3 years ...

Reason being..?
And if anything McCarthy should have been the one to win it over Raheem. I have no idea why Belichick won this award when Brady had arguably his greatest season ever this year, and his team was ousted in the playoffs in the first round.

Originally Posted by msaba07

I guarantee raheem morris will be out of a job in 3 years ...

Reason being..?
And if anything McCarthy should have been the one to win it over Raheem. I have no idea why Belichick won this award when Brady had arguably his greatest season ever this year, and his team was ousted in the playoffs in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom