Bill Belichick wins AP Coach of the Year...vol. RAHbbed

Should have been:

lovie619-thumb-195x262-296279.jpg

shut up packer fans...eff coach of the year...y'all got a chance at the superbowl...let us smucks have fun with our meaningless season awards
laugh.gif

shut up packer fans...eff coach of the year...y'all got a chance at the superbowl...let us smucks have fun with our meaningless season awards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
yeah you are right...about raheem morris having no business winning it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

McCarthy.

I'll take the guy that coached a squad receiving zero respect throughout the entire season all the way to home field advantage in the NFC Championship game.

McCarthy.

I'll take the guy that coached a squad receiving zero respect throughout the entire season all the way to home field advantage in the NFC Championship game.

Originally Posted by JPZx

McCarthy.

And Ill take the guy that lost his running game and his QB's #1 target in week by week 5 + 4 other starters to the Super Bowl.

Originally Posted by JPZx

McCarthy.

And Ill take the guy that lost his running game and his QB's #1 target in week by week 5 + 4 other starters to the Super Bowl.

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW... Not gonna bump your birthday thread but damn I didnt know you were 27 now!  I turn 25 in a few days.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW... Not gonna bump your birthday thread but damn I didnt know you were 27 now!  I turn 25 in a few days.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif

McCarthy? Nah, he didn't win his own division. I'd give Lovie Thomas the nod over him. And I don't care how garbage the AFC West was, the Chiefs were trash last year so I wouldn't have minded seeing Todd Haley win CoTY. I might've voted for Mike Smith also.

McCarthy? Nah, he didn't win his own division. I'd give Lovie Thomas the nod over him. And I don't care how garbage the AFC West was, the Chiefs were trash last year so I wouldn't have minded seeing Todd Haley win CoTY. I might've voted for Mike Smith also.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by msaba07

I guarantee raheem morris will be out of a job in 3 years ...

Reason being..?
And if anything McCarthy should have been the one to win it over Raheem. I have no idea why Belichick won this award when Brady had arguably his greatest season ever this year, and his team was ousted in the playoffs in the first round.
i can never figure out why people always use playoff performance as a reason for anyone not deserving an award when we've all known for years now that these awards are regular season awards and not just for the NFL but for ALL sports in America..... it's been that way ever since they started handing out awards. MVP, Coach, rookie, comeback player, best 6th man, defensive player, cy young... all regular season awards.
why belichick won when brady had his best season..... did you notice how the offense changed after they traded away Moss? you don;t think Belichick had anything to do with that? and besides, people had this team at best 9-7 and possibly missing the playoffs before the season started.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by msaba07

I guarantee raheem morris will be out of a job in 3 years ...

Reason being..?
And if anything McCarthy should have been the one to win it over Raheem. I have no idea why Belichick won this award when Brady had arguably his greatest season ever this year, and his team was ousted in the playoffs in the first round.
i can never figure out why people always use playoff performance as a reason for anyone not deserving an award when we've all known for years now that these awards are regular season awards and not just for the NFL but for ALL sports in America..... it's been that way ever since they started handing out awards. MVP, Coach, rookie, comeback player, best 6th man, defensive player, cy young... all regular season awards.
why belichick won when brady had his best season..... did you notice how the offense changed after they traded away Moss? you don;t think Belichick had anything to do with that? and besides, people had this team at best 9-7 and possibly missing the playoffs before the season started.

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
bdays suck now dude, just a good excuse to get hammered...as if i needed an excuse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
bdays suck now dude, just a good excuse to get hammered...as if i needed an excuse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Who cares?  He put da team on his back doe.  Won 5 straight MUST WIN games to be in the Super Bowl.  Got in as a 10-6 WC team that no one wanted in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Who cares?  He put da team on his back doe.  Won 5 straight MUST WIN games to be in the Super Bowl.  Got in as a 10-6 WC team that no one wanted in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom