Bill Belichick wins AP Coach of the Year...vol. RAHbbed

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

shut up packer fans...eff coach of the year...y'all got a chance at the superbowl...let us smucks have fun with our meaningless season awards
laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
yeah you are right...about raheem morris having no business winning it
laugh.gif

BTW... Not gonna bump your birthday thread but damn I didnt know you were 27 now!  I turn 25 in a few days.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
bdays suck now dude, just a good excuse to get hammered...as if i needed an excuse
laugh.gif
5 or so years ago when your bum *#% patriots played the eagles on my birthday I circled my 2011 bday on the calendar praying that GB would be in the SB on my birthday this time.... Now im just praying they dont lose on my birthday.  Now THAT would +%*+%@# suck.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shut up packer fans...eff coach of the year...y'all got a chance at the superbowl...let us smucks have fun with our meaningless season awards
laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW... Not gonna bump your birthday thread but damn I didnt know you were 27 now!  I turn 25 in a few days.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
bdays suck now dude, just a good excuse to get hammered...as if i needed an excuse
laugh.gif
5 or so years ago when your bum *#% patriots played the eagles on my birthday I circled my 2011 bday on the calendar praying that GB would be in the SB on my birthday this time.... Now im just praying they dont lose on my birthday.  Now THAT would +%*+%@# suck.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
thats some nostradamus type @#@+ right there
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

McCarthy? Nah, he didn't win his own division. I'd give Lovie Thomas the nod over him. And I don't care how garbage the AFC West was, the Chiefs were trash last year so I wouldn't have minded seeing Todd Haley win CoTY. I might've voted for Mike Smith also.

Who cares?  He put da team on his back doe.  Won 5 straight MUST WIN games to be in the Super Bowl.  Got in as a 10-6 WC team that no one wanted in the playoffs.

They were one of the favorites to win the NFC this year anyway. I'm not voting for a guy who got his team to where they were supposed to be in the first place. Agreed though, the injuries were devastating and he managed GB very well. Bu who really thought the Chiefs were gonna win the AFC West?

McCarthy? Nah, he didn't win his own division. I'd give Lovie Thomas the nod over him. And I don't care how garbage the AFC West was, the Chiefs were trash last year so I wouldn't have minded seeing Todd Haley win CoTY. I might've voted for Mike Smith also.

Who cares?  He put da team on his back doe.  Won 5 straight MUST WIN games to be in the Super Bowl.  Got in as a 10-6 WC team that no one wanted in the playoffs.

They were one of the favorites to win the NFC this year anyway. I'm not voting for a guy who got his team to where they were supposed to be in the first place. Agreed though, the injuries were devastating and he managed GB very well. Bu who really thought the Chiefs were gonna win the AFC West?

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

just ask him out already.

laugh.gif

You just know Im right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

just ask him out already.

Wait, so you'd vote for another #1 seed who lost in the first round coach? 
laugh.gif

Bill had to deal with a ton of holes on defense, no running game and essentially had to change up the entire offense after they traded Moss and they still ran over the league.  Don't mind giving it to him at all.

laugh.gif

Bill had to deal with a ton of holes on defense, no running game and essentially had to change up the entire offense after they traded Moss and they still ran over the league.  Don't mind giving it to him at all.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

and my dude bill did it all without the help of a camera this time too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

and my dude bill did it all without the help of a camera this time too
pimp.gif

When is this actually voted on? Could it have been voted on before the playoffs started and just come out now?

When is this actually voted on? Could it have been voted on before the playoffs started and just come out now?

Not to mention not only did he lose Ben for 4 games but had to deal with that whole mess and circus as well. Nice job Mike!

No love for Mike Tomlin? Guy loses his QB first 4 games, still wins 12 games and a division over the Ravens, and of course in the Super Bowl (I know it is a "regular" season award). I like Morris and McCarthy as well. Bill did a great job, but it just seems like Tomlin was COMPLETELY overlooked this year for what he did

No love for Mike Tomlin? Guy loses his QB first 4 games, still wins 12 games and a division over the Ravens, and of course in the Super Bowl (I know it is a "regular" season award). I like Morris and McCarthy as well. Bill did a great job, but it just seems like Tomlin was COMPLETELY overlooked this year for what he did

Not to mention not only did he lose Ben for 4 games but had to deal with that whole mess and circus as well. Nice job Mike!

Back
Top Bottom