Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Holy **** this season has been wild in such a short amount of time :lol: The cameos this episode were great. Hank really bossing up at the right time.

Another solid episode. Idk why I thought Barry was hallucinating when he saw Fred Armisen lolol

You could see Hank was hurt/betrayed during that phone call with Barry smh.

Best episode this season. Armisen was basically Arsenio Hall in Harlem Nights.

EDC8FD47-158B-4EB9-AC2B-9EDF5E70BEBC.jpeg

I had a feeling that Gene shot his son. The did a great job with his shadow to make it look like it was Barry. Feel bad for Cristobal. Dude was really wanting to be legit. That sand silo scene was intense.

Can anyone help explain the ending for me?

The ****?

That ending

I pretty much figured Barry’s focus after he peaced things up with Fuches would be Sally but a few scenes I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had ambushed Hank or Janice’s dad.

Gene shooting his own son 😂

There was something so comedic about the guards and the warden beating the **** out of Fuches :lol:

It’s still crazy to me Cristobal is that same murdering biker on Mayans MC :lol:

Last edited:
So was that a time jump or another Barry hallucination/dream?
I want to believe that Barry was having another mental episode the moment that she said "Let's go". It just would be odd for it cut to a scene from the future like that.

The ****?

That ending

I pretty much figured Barry’s focus after he peaced things up with Fuches would be Sally but a few scenes I wouldn’t have been surprised if he had ambushed Hank or Janice’s dad.

Gene shooting his own son 😂

There was something so comedic about the guards and the warden beating the **** out of Fuches :lol:

It’s still crazy to me Cristobal is that same murdering biker on Mayans MC :lol:
I didn't know that Cristobal was also in Fast Five. Crazy.

Sort of late to the Barry party. Technically, I did see two episodes of the show years ago but I stopped. Over the years the hype for the show has gone into overdrive so I decided to start watching the series again. Finished S1, almost done with S2. The Ronny/Lily episode is nuts 🤣 . It’s a quick binge so I’ll hopefully catch up before the series finale.

Back
Top Bottom