Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Sally looking like her mom in the shot, acting like the kid is being overly dramatic and ignoring him. Funny she turned out a pretty good life because it wasn't all in like she wanted or how Barry is with her.

Agent saw her trying to steal the spot and still offered her a good job.

Watched it last night before the Lakers game and…holy crap! What another great episode.
I knew right away when they went into the silo what was gonna go down, haha! I thought Cristoball was going to accidentally die in the sand. 😲

The fight Hank & Cristoball had felt so real. Such great acting. You could tell in Hank’s eyes when he was telling him he can’t leave, that he was dead if he left. Poor Hank 😢

Sally looking like her mom in the shot, acting like the kid is being overly dramatic and ignoring him. Funny she turned out a pretty good life because it wasn't all in like she wanted or how Barry is with her.

Agent saw her trying to steal the spot and still offered her a good job.
Didn’t he offer Sally a “deal” of 70k to represent her as her agent, & not a job?

Didn’t he offer Sally a “deal” of 70k to represent her as her agent, & not a job?
Both, offered her 70k a film to keep being his other client's acting coach, and he'd be Sally's agent as well to help get her rolling again on her own. Just not likely the same roles his main client would be getting.

Watched it last night before the Lakers game and…holy crap! What another great episode.
I knew right away when they went into the silo what was gonna go down, haha! I thought Cristoball was going to accidentally die in the sand. 😲

The fight Hank & Cristoball had felt so real. Such great acting. You could tell in Hank’s eyes when he was telling him he can’t leave, that he was dead if he left. Poor Hank 😢
From one depressing great show to watching a bunch of morons pretend to play basketball.

Finally caught up. What a show. I definitely slept on this after seeing the first couple of episodes years ago but I’m glad I came back. It’s like a gumbo of Coen Bros, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, GTA, The King of Comedy, Dexter. Fonz is the MVP here. Hader definitely came a long way from SNL. NoHo Hank is like a character straight out of GTA. The latest episode is pure chaos. When I saw Governor Furlong, I thought he was going to go on a Veep tirade. That was short lived. What I also like about the series is that it pushes forward. It doesn’t stay in one area for too long and gets stale, the story keeps hurtling forward.

Oh gotta say, Barry coming out of the shadows was such a well-done horror shot. Monster coming out the shadows vibe. And then "Really? :smile: " :lol:

Wow they really did a time skip.

Big hypocrite vibes from Barry telling his son to take the consequences for his actions.

Sally still looks terrible.

That's mad intense for no reason :lol:

Last edited:
Sally is basically Miracle Whip Kim from Better Call Saul. Except the difference is she got her Saul and it’s absolute ****.

The first half of the episode was slowwwww, I get why they went that direction but man it dragged. I was like, we get it, they're bored.

Yea this ep was the worst until Sally choked ole dude and Gene showed up.

Barry showing his son youtube vids of kids dying playing baseball 🤣

"Some call them marines, others called me a hero" 🤣

I didn't enjoy the first part of the episode, mainly because I wanted to see wild **** and lulz

But it really drove home how ****** up and miserable Barry and Sally are now.

Good grief

So this "new" life is due to them running away and not witness protection, right?

Sally was such a lousy human being before but she's a trash mom too.

I don't know why Barry can't tell what a ****** life he's been living with her.

I figured Janice's dad would still be waiting for Barry.

Loved the scene with the house tilting and the tire coming through the wall...really creative stuff

Back
Top Bottom