Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

jodqwavv3c591.jpg

Man it's subtle, but I love that it doesn't have a score for action scenes or quiet tense moments. Like it just lets it happen and it's almost more immersive that way.

Been MIA from the thread until I finished my rewatch of the first two seasons to jog my memory.

On to season 3 now, might finish it by the weekend. :lol:

Show is an easy watch and i forgot how GOODT! it is.

The episode in Season 2 with Ronnie's daughter Lily beating the absolute dog**** outta Barry and Fuches. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing my rewatch on Hulu, they have these Inside the Episode segments directly after each episode and Barry's stunt coordinator said that Lily is the daughter of one his friend and he recommended her for the show because she's a stunt actress and trained in karate.

Explains why she was wylin like that in the episode.

She has to come byke in like the final season as the main antagonist seeking vengeance on Barry as he is the catalyst for her origin story. :lol:

Finally finished Season 3.

Man that was some highly sports entertaining quality television.

The acting in the season finale by Bill Hader and Anthony Carrigan. The anguish Barry felt when Albert confronted him with the sobbing and screaming were palpable. Same with the fear NoHo Hank had when he was listening to his boys getting got by that tiger(?). The fact that they didn't show what animal that was really has your mind wondering.

Cousineau and my mans Bunny Colvin worked Barry into a shoot and set him up masterfully. The look of dejection on Barry's face when he found out Cousineau "betrayed" him.....if you thought he was unhinged before.

Sally's downfall transpired expeditiously......sheesh. On the one hand you feel for her but on the other you're not mad to see her taken down a notch because she was generally awful to a lot of people, Natalie in particular.

Fuches. :lol: :smh: Beautiful yambs fell into his lap......twice but he throw it all away on some elaborate revenge plot against Barry and ended up getting arrested.

Don't know where Barry goes from here. Things looking bleak for him unless he links up with Michael Scofield next season.

Props to Bill Hader for creating a masterpiece of television.

Wait **** there was 3? I saw the first two but then John Oliver came on HBO. Is ep 3 only on the HBO MAX app?
I think that was a typo. I only see two episodes.

But yeah, good opening to the season.
LOL at the business pitch at Dave & Busters lolol. Fuches changing his mind on being a snitch only to get played by Barry :lol:

IDK why, but I feel like Barry will be found not guilty and ends up getting revenge on everyone by the finale.

Back
Top Bottom