Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

8575EF63-62C8-4803-A225-10F9DA15B98A.jpeg

Sally is stuck / scared and have giving up

best case her and the kid is free from there current life with Barry :lol:

How is Bill Hader going to wrap everything up in just 30 minutes?

35 minutes if it's any consolation :lol:

My only expectation is Hank ends up raising John the way Fuches raised Barry, I wouldn't be surprised if Hank gave Barry the address for the house on the hill so regardless of who dies, it's a win win for Hank. We'll see what happens on the flippy flops

For anyone wondering, Sally was hallucination the cops eye bleeding because that's what happened when she stabbed the biker behind his eye. So she's had two instances of hallucinations to that event in the past two episodes.

Can't wait to see how it all ends.

does barry kill anyone from cast tonight? Funces? Hank? gene? moss? i think just funces then maybe gene

this is bill's show....doubt he cares about leaving this open for a movie in the future.....confident we see barry for last time tonight....
question is who kills him? going with moss....right now moss incorrectly thinks barry was just a tool....he gets clarity and gets his revenge

That was wild abrupt.

Did not see an angle where Gene got to be that guy.

Oh wow this adapted movie is straight Hollywood lies :rofl:

wow the max effect - 0-2 - two odd ball endings tonight

this show is great BUT should have ended a year ago with just moss killing him.......

gene the fall guy and barry the hero?? crazyyyyy(Matsson voice)

this series was about learning a lesson - this is all Janice's fault.....you had barry, you knew it was him....you had to put cuffs on? just chill and go back to bed....but nooooo and now your dead, your man is in jail for life and barry got to spread his seed and die a hero....

learn lessons folks - GET BACKUP !!

Back
Top Bottom