Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

How is there only one comment on new episode? That was the best season opener I’ve seen in years in tv
I was holding off to avoid posting spoilers. But wow it was good. The final scene ending with "get back in the trunk 😃" ******* killed me.

Wonder if we get Barry's complete mental breakdown early in the season, or later. Dude is obviously gone off the edge now.

1651375023159.png

great first show.....bill is putting serious work, writing directing, staring crazy.

if you're into podcast he is doing one each week after the show. check out the prestige tv podcast

It still throws me that dude from Mayans MC is in this as an in the closet drug lord :lol:

:rofl: @ 40 dogs mauling Cousineau.

Barry is totally unhinged this season :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah Barry off the deep end, Cousineau grappling with what he knows, Sally overworked and falling into bad habits... I don't see how this ends well.

Such an amazing series, and both episodes have been fantastic so far. The dark comedy in this is perfect.

Barry giving Cousineau his change from the burger spot…The explanation Cousineau giving the waitress smoking outside…:rofl:

Bill acting his butt off with this one, dude really makes you feel like he’s so unhinged. Give him all the awards.

Finally caught the first two episodes of the new season.

Barry wylin' man. :smh: Unhinged ain't the word for dude.

Poor Mr. Cousineau. :smh:

Barry pulling up on Sally at and wildin' on her got her reverting to her submissive ways when she got abused.

Were NoHo Hank and Cristobal a thing in season 2? Been so long I can't memba.

Think I'm gonna do a rewatch of the first two seasons then catch up on this one.

Last edited:
Finally caught the first two episodes of the new season.

Barry wylin' man. :smh: Unhinged ain't the word for dude.

Poor Mr. Cousineau. :smh:

Barry pulling up on Sally at and wildin' on her got her reverting to her submissive ways when she got abused.

Were NoHo Hank and Cristobal a thing in season 2? Been so long I can't memba.

Think I'm gonna do a rewatch of the first two seasons then catch up on this one.

hank and cristobal were friendly, working together but not together lol. in fact wasnt known that hank was gay until this season.....i'm certain

:lol: Great episode. Next week must be a banger because preview is just a clip of a dude staring at something.

Barry doesn't even realize his plan was so sociopathic he couldn't realize why Sally freaked out :lol: So the mom shot her son; i hope the rest of these randoms out to get Barry continue to **** up in crazier and crazier ways.

Barry doesn't even realize his plan was so sociopathic he couldn't realize why Sally freaked out :lol: So the mom shot her son; i hope the rest of these randoms out to get Barry continue to **** up in crazier and crazier ways.
Yeah, these side stories are great. Tragic ending to the mother and son. I wonder if they close off that storyline next week.

But the scene where Barry was explaining was great.

Yo I love this show.

The entire sequence of the dirt bikers finding Barry, trying to decide if its him on front of him at the light, mentioning Fiches, the chase, them all dying, Barry, stealing one of their bikes and continuing to the dinner like nothing happened just for them to keep pursuing him as crazy as ****

Hand off :rofl:

The car salesman in his pitch randomly mentioning he's having an affair :lol:

Then the ending :lol:

Fuches can't leave well enough alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom