Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Ok wow.

12 min in they going wild. Thought Sally was about to become a killer.

Wow electro shock therapy is some dark ****.

This was so clearly a set up.

****** up cuz his friend spared his life and told him to stop killing that day. Thought he was saving Cousineau and got burnt.

Last edited:
AMAZING FINALE.

Robert Wisdom killed it man. He was more imposing and scary than those crappy Marvel Villains on D+ in such a small runtime.

Wow, still processing it.

What a season finale.

I have no idea how next season is going to work with Barry in prison, unless he somehow gets off on a technicality or Fuches takes the fall for everything.

Or Albert helps him get out of prison.

What a season finale.

I have no idea how next season is going to work with Barry in prison, unless he somehow gets off on a technicality or Fuches takes the fall for everything.

Or Albert helps him get out of prison.
Man they got me with Barry being posioned.

So they can pump fake on what only looks like an attempted murder to possessing a deadly weapon or something.

The desert scene in the finale felt like a cross of Miller's Crossing and Heat

MV5BMTY2Njk3MTAzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY5Mzk4NjE@._V1_.jpg

Barry doesn't have 1/4th the budget D+ shows have, yet has better writing, acting, set pieces, and cinematography then that dreck.

HBO stay the king.

Last edited:
AMAZING FINALE.

That final shot was great. Also the shot where Gene was looking at Barry. That should’ve been the end to the series.

I can marvel at the entire Noho Hank escape scene alone.

Off rip, I was questioning episodes before if his imprisoned friends in the other room were even real. Then if they were really being honest with him and weren't just tortured to the point they'd say anything.

Their escape, the guards coming in, the animal, etc all being off screen was so compelling and left almost all of it up to your imagination that it was crazy.

Last edited:
The actor portraying NoHo Hank killed it during the animal scene. First we've ever seen him legit scared to death.

Then Hader matched that energy with his scene at the burial grounds. He was done.

Biker dude had a knife in the back of his head and just carrying on had me rollin. Wild scene.

Fuches The Raven :lol:

The actor portraying NoHo Hank killed it during the animal scene. First we've ever seen him legit scared to death.

Then Hader matched that energy with his scene at the burial grounds. He was done.

Biker dude had a knife in the back of his head and just carrying on had me rollin. Wild scene.

Fuches The Raven :lol:
NoHo Hank acted his *** off this season. That was a great scene. I thought he was hallucinating, but nah that really happened. Then when he saved Cristobal. Man, that was a good scene too.

After the arrest was a great scene

Once it was over and everyone left Janice dad was alone dealing with what happened again

Back
Top Bottom