Bill Hader 'Barry' - Complete Series Out Now on HBO

Yeah from the sage beignet maker, to the action scene at the end. Top notch show that never fell off, I don't why it seems to have less engagement given the lack of other Sunday night shows at the moment.

Think this will be a show that'll peak in popularity once it's final season is announced.

The COVID break killed their momentum, I still remember watching Barry season 2 right after seeing those awful final GOT episodes.

I laugh so much at this show, it’s so brilliant & absurd, and anyone other than Bill Hader, it wouldn’t work.

Gene flipping into a saint is also pretty funny. Henry Winkler is doing a fantastic job with his character.

North Hollywood Henry is one of my favorite characters on any show.

Finally showing Barry to be the psychopath that actually is....was a great addition to this show.

Barry casually threatening Gene's family and having torturous pillow talk with Sally while not realizing how wild all of it is....is hilarious/absurd.

Line out the door every day, people trying to steal other people's beignets, he should have jumped on it.

1654052524549.png

:lol: :lol: @ Sally now being just as unhinged as Barry was at the start of the season.

She is losing her **** over this friend "stealing" her show.

Noho Hank is stupid :lol:

Everything with Barry was ****** up. That whole limbo/purgatory experience on the beach on a bleak day seeing all the ppl he killed or died cuz of him was sad.

The dad that found Barry looked a lot like Gerald McRaney or is it me? Did he lose weight? Voice was off which is how I figured it wasn't him.

Fuches got what he deserved.

Maybe I haven't been listening for 3 seasons but I thought it was pronounced Cousinsea-no. For the whole taping Gene has been saying Cousi-now.

Crazy how unprofessional this police chief is with the investigation. Mans really buying that Raven bit.

Sally is a bad person lol

Obviously not on Barry's level cause he kills people but boy she is terrible.

I love how this show and Better Call Saul aren't afraid to cast their main female characters in a bad light. Sally and Kim are very multilayered. I think theirs still time for her to turn it around but i won’t be surprised if she takes up barry’s offer.

:lol: :lol: @ Sally now being just as unhinged as Barry was at the start of the season.

She is losing her **** over this friend "stealing" her show.

Noho Hank is stupid :lol:

Everything with Barry was ****ed up. That whole limbo/purgatory experience on the beach on a bleak day seeing all the ppl he killed or died cuz of him was sad.

The dad that found Barry looked a lot like Gerald McRaney or is it me? Did he lose weight? Voice was off which is how I figured it wasn't him.

Fuches got what he deserved.

Maybe I haven't been listening for 3 seasons but I thought it was pronounced Cousinsea-no. For the whole taping Gene has been saying Cousi-now.

Crazy how unprofessional this police chief is with the investigation. Mans really buying that Raven bit.
the writers got it right in showing the police being incompetent lol

Last edited:
I just caught up to Barry.

Bill Hader has really pulled off a masterpiece. (So far.) There's a lot Simpsons-esque humor on this show. :lol:

NoHo Hank is hilarious.

Looking forward to the season finale.

Bruh... Sally's going to have Barry do some real ****** up ****. And all after he survives an insanely clever murder attempt. Man is going to break. Wonder if Sally comes out of it alive....

NoHo Hank is so wild waking around Bolivia asking for directions to a ******* drug kingpins house :lol:

Back
Top Bottom