Bill O'Reilly...tell me you can do better than this... you can't be this stupid...

Originally Posted by copped

get on my religious/spiritual level bro bro...

mad that I am religious and I got a great family, more money, better things, hotter girls, and everything you hold important i got better than you....

plus i'm happy and love life

its all good bro bro...just keep telling them why you mad in paragraphs though...bro bro

so tell me now bro bro....what is your whole atheist thing doing for you really???

I forget where I said I didn't have this. 

mad that I am religious and I got a great family, more money, better things, hotter girls, and everything you hold important i got better than you....

its all good bro bro...just keep telling them why you mad in paragraphs though...bro bro

so tell me now bro bro....what is your whole atheist thing doing for you really???

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Religion is a very egotistical insitution, EXHIBIT A
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

"Stupid" 
Hawking - Oxford

Behe - Penn

O'reilly - Harvard

Dame Theory - ? 

The point is, none of these people are "stupid." Differing opinions on the origin of the universe, earth, species... do not make a person stupid, but rather, differing in their opinions. 
laugh.gif

Got em'
I haven't written a book and I'm a 22 year old male trying to get the letters M.D. after my name. Miss me with the credential talk. I've done more research on these topics than you probably could have fathomed so for you to suggest that and for the other lame to co-sign that is asinine. What have you earned to even READ the works of these people? If you place such an entry level of respect on the ideas put forth by these people, surely you must yourself think there is a barrier to exposing yourself to the material. What are you REALLY saying with this? 
You can't look at religion and not think the concept is stupid. If you want to argue, lets go. 
Why are you getting all defensive man?
Why should someone have to *earn* the privilege to read their works?
Maybe if you didn't think that people should *earn* these privileges then people would be more well informed.

And to people stating that it matters where you got your college degree from, it is really rather pointless.

Some of the most close-minded people go to these prestigious schools. Just because they can afford to do well and afford the cost of their education, it really doesn't mean that they are all knowledgeable on everything that they speak of. I could have went to a prestigious school of that caliber, but would I want people to hold me to a certain pedigree automatically due to the college that I went to? That is blasphemy 
laugh.gif

And to clarify, obviously you have to be intelligent, or whatever word you want to use, to get into these schools. But just because someone has went to an Ivy League does not make them a genius or all knowing intellectual being. People have faults, and most definitely these people do too.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

"Stupid" 
Hawking - Oxford

Behe - Penn

O'reilly - Harvard

Dame Theory - ? 

The point is, none of these people are "stupid." Differing opinions on the origin of the universe, earth, species... do not make a person stupid, but rather, differing in their opinions. 
laugh.gif

Got em'
I haven't written a book and I'm a 22 year old male trying to get the letters M.D. after my name. Miss me with the credential talk. I've done more research on these topics than you probably could have fathomed so for you to suggest that and for the other lame to co-sign that is asinine. What have you earned to even READ the works of these people? If you place such an entry level of respect on the ideas put forth by these people, surely you must yourself think there is a barrier to exposing yourself to the material. What are you REALLY saying with this? 
You can't look at religion and not think the concept is stupid. If you want to argue, lets go. 
Why are you getting all defensive man?
Why should someone have to *earn* the privilege to read their works?
Maybe if you didn't think that people should *earn* these privileges then people would be more well informed.

And to people stating that it matters where you got your college degree from, it is really rather pointless.

Some of the most close-minded people go to these prestigious schools. Just because they can afford to do well and afford the cost of their education, it really doesn't mean that they are all knowledgeable on everything that they speak of. I could have went to a prestigious school of that caliber, but would I want people to hold me to a certain pedigree automatically due to the college that I went to? That is blasphemy 
laugh.gif

And to clarify, obviously you have to be intelligent, or whatever word you want to use, to get into these schools. But just because someone has went to an Ivy League does not make them a genius or all knowing intellectual being. People have faults, and most definitely these people do too.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
Usually they're not religious unless they have some twisted sense of superiority. Easy to tell who's who when they say "I'll pray for you"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
Usually they're not religious unless they have some twisted sense of superiority. Easy to tell who's who when they say "I'll pray for you"
laugh.gif

Shout out to all the skeezos talkin' about "yeah i'm just trying to get closer to god...yeah i'm in the church now...I am living with christ"

%%%!@ shut up. You just trying to hide the fact you used to swallow peen whole on command.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah "God" forgave you but you could have done that yourself. Change your life on your own, don't look to a higher power to solidify your position. 

Shout out to all the skeezos talkin' about "yeah i'm just trying to get closer to god...yeah i'm in the church now...I am living with christ"

%%%!@ shut up. You just trying to hide the fact you used to swallow peen whole on command.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah "God" forgave you but you could have done that yourself. Change your life on your own, don't look to a higher power to solidify your position. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
laugh.gif

The notion that you somehow dserve God's blessings over the multitude of religious people that are suffering all over the world
laugh.gif

The notion that being an atheist means good things can never happen to you. Meanwhile the least religious countries seem to be doing the best in education, low crime rates, technological advances etc.

No one is this delusional
ohwell.gif

I asked God to help me pass my exams this week, because it's the most important thing in the world right now. Screw world peace and world hunger

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
laugh.gif

The notion that you somehow dserve God's blessings over the multitude of religious people that are suffering all over the world
laugh.gif

The notion that being an atheist means good things can never happen to you. Meanwhile the least religious countries seem to be doing the best in education, low crime rates, technological advances etc.

ohwell.gif

I asked God to help me pass my exams this week, because it's the most important thing in the world right now. Screw world peace and world hunger

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 You're learning this religion thing quite well Anton 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's too easy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 You're learning this religion thing quite well Anton 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

lol @ hawking doesnt have it.

um, actually, he does, and it has ALOT more solid evidence via the laws of physics than "god does it."

bill o'reilly is usually FAR outside of his expertise in talking about subjects

but to challenge hawking on quantum physics is probably the biggest lack of parity in competition since pac came after bizzie bone on thug love....

lol @ hawking doesnt have it.

um, actually, he does, and it has ALOT more solid evidence via the laws of physics than "god does it."

bill o'reilly is usually FAR outside of his expertise in talking about subjects

but to challenge hawking on quantum physics is probably the biggest lack of parity in competition since pac came after bizzie bone on thug love....

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If God helped them become a better person, who are you to judge how they got there?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If God helped them become a better person, who are you to judge how they got there?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The notion of "judging" 
laugh.gif

Look I could give a damn. I don't care that they no longer get down at the drop of a hat. More power to you. its just funny how people think that prayer can change the way they used to live their lives. 

The very SECOND you stop living life like that, you've basically changed your life. You don't need a divine ordinance to make those changes. Change starts with the here and now. They're basically fed this story of forgiveness that lessens the emotional blow. Its mind tricks. 

Its like drug addicts who claim it was the power of the church...nah homie YOU deserve more power than that. You are the ultimate source of your good/bad decisions. If you chose to abandon addiction, more power to you. And as an addict I'd hope you'd take MORE responsibility for that change than give it all up to God. Thats weak. That undermines YOUR role in the situation. Its like you didn't have a choice at all. Your mentality and dedication delivered you from addiction. Your reflection and motivation for a better life led you there, not some book with people who claim to have the answers. That person is more powerful than they ever imagined but they never realize it. Thats not enlightenment. I respect FAR AND BEYOND the person who says they did it all by themselves and not with the "power" of a god. That assumed self confidence and esteem is what gets them through, not the desire to want to end up a divine kingdom. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The notion of "judging" 
laugh.gif

Look I could give a damn. I don't care that they no longer get down at the drop of a hat. More power to you. its just funny how people think that prayer can change the way they used to live their lives. 

The very SECOND you stop living life like that, you've basically changed your life. You don't need a divine ordinance to make those changes. Change starts with the here and now. They're basically fed this story of forgiveness that lessens the emotional blow. Its mind tricks. 

Its like drug addicts who claim it was the power of the church...nah homie YOU deserve more power than that. You are the ultimate source of your good/bad decisions. If you chose to abandon addiction, more power to you. And as an addict I'd hope you'd take MORE responsibility for that change than give it all up to God. Thats weak. That undermines YOUR role in the situation. Its like you didn't have a choice at all. Your mentality and dedication delivered you from addiction. Your reflection and motivation for a better life led you there, not some book with people who claim to have the answers. That person is more powerful than they ever imagined but they never realize it. Thats not enlightenment. I respect FAR AND BEYOND the person who says they did it all by themselves and not with the "power" of a god. That assumed self confidence and esteem is what gets them through, not the desire to want to end up a divine kingdom. 

*shrugs* the one thing religion IS good for is SOME people change for the better...

and you cant condemn them if thats what THEY personally needed...

that IS judging, bro

Back
Top Bottom