BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

Before anything.. I'll say I'm open to copping.. primarily bc I'm a hugeeeeeeeeee XIII fan.. but they def could have done a better job.. I wanted to see the Olive XIII someone PS'd a while back.

Trash
sick.gif

looks like they made this shoe for the people that cant decide whether to cheer for texas or oklahoma in the red river shootout.

I really doubt those will be the colorway but colorway IMO! Ill mos def pass on these... hypesbeasts can go crazy on these if theyd like

THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT ???

They sure look UGLY to me.

One thing that is funny ..... dudes that knew what the next shoe was going to be made it seem like it was going to be something SO HOT.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

XIII's are in my top three J's, but these are just ugly . JB could have done much better with the BIN XIII's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

IX's are the best BIN's so far IMO and the red spot kills them.
this, exactly ^^

this is what the whole bin 23 idea was about. it was about taking old samples and old ideas and releasing them under this bin 23 colloection. i dont mind the pair with the 3m, but the pair in the first pic are pretty bad. there is a bin 23 stamp on the tounge of the pair in the first pic.

Seriously no one minded when the Marshall Faulk 9's were pulled out of the vault and named BIN9's but now you take another sample/PE "Dessert Sand" out of the vault and call it the BIN13's ?Thats just lazyness you really cant come up with anything new ? SMH

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

...................i bet the 11 bins will be made out of dark brown mangolian dog fur with an all yellow bottom with no ice whats so ever and yall will still beast hard over them...................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am curious to see this in person. The color combination is just something else but I might change my mind once I see the actual CW. We'll all just have to wait and see the final product.

Man im sitting here laughing my +!# off at these.Forreal Jb couldn't think of a better colorway.Im sorry but I think these will be the first Bin's I don't even consider trying to get.I hope the final product is nowhere near these joints.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

...................i bet the 11 bins will be made out of dark brown mangolian dog fur with an all yellow bottom with no ice whats so ever and yall will still beast hard over them...................

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am curious to see this in person. The color combination is just something else but I might change my mind once I see the actual CW. We'll all just have to wait and see the final product.

then we can really say that the shoe game is over. horrible colorways, low quality air jordans and jordan retros. questionable tag prices!hmph.

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom