Birdman's New Special Made Tour Bus: Black Mans Guide To Stunting Buuuhhlleedatt

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

next mc hammer.. i hope it doesnt happen though

He has a roster that consist of lil wayne, drake, and nicki minaj; he aight. MC Hammer was the only one in his camp bringing money in. 
That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 I gotta get my %+%+ together. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby been doing this for 14 years, trust he got this on lock
if he can survive a picture of him kissing the young child he adopted, nothing is taking him down 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

next mc hammer.. i hope it doesnt happen though

He has a roster that consist of lil wayne, drake, and nicki minaj; he aight. MC Hammer was the only one in his camp bringing money in. 
That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 I gotta get my %+%+ together. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby been doing this for 14 years, trust he got this on lock
if he can survive a picture of him kissing the young child he adopted, nothing is taking him down 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by djaward

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense
Why? Is it because he's not spending HIS money the way YOU would spend it? 
Let that boy spend.
Well, the dude loves money. Except, he's not actively looking for ways to make more of it. Diddy, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Dre all have business ventures and other entrepreneurships, which is why they are making bank while Birdman had to celebrate making it to the Forbes list.

I'm not hating, but if the dude loves money so much, he could follow the footsteps of those before him and find ways to make more of it.

1.Wayne
2.Nicki
3.Drake

Dude is making a very good profit right now
eyes.gif

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense
Let that boy spend.
Well, the dude loves money. Except, he's not actively looking for ways to make more of it. Diddy, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Dre all have business ventures and other entrepreneurships, which is why they are making bank while Birdman had to celebrate making it to the Forbes list.

I'm not hating, but if the dude loves money so much, he could follow the footsteps of those before him and find ways to make more of it.

1.Wayne
2.Nicki
3.Drake

Dude is making a very good profit right now
eyes.gif

Let that boy spend.

Dude just signed a publishing company deal with penguin 
Just launched an online clothing store selling shirts ad shoestrings with 5 letters on em for $60 a pop  

He is the most hated man in the music industry because of the deal he was given in the 90s that has his children set for life if not their children. 

Oh and one of his artist just sold a million records this year and his other artist just went on a nationwide tour with second leg beginning in the fall

Dude probably has other ventures too he just doesnt have a blog press release everytime he makes a move. So you probably wont know about them

Let that boy spend.

Dude just signed a publishing company deal with penguin 
Just launched an online clothing store selling shirts ad shoestrings with 5 letters on em for $60 a pop  

He is the most hated man in the music industry because of the deal he was given in the 90s that has his children set for life if not their children. 

Oh and one of his artist just sold a million records this year and his other artist just went on a nationwide tour with second leg beginning in the fall

Dude probably has other ventures too he just doesnt have a blog press release everytime he makes a move. So you probably wont know about them

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I was expecting the Veyron, to tuck into the bus somehow. Kinda disappointed. Otherwise very nice.

hahaha me too bro. I was expecting the bus to stand up on some transformers !%*+, pick the 'gatti up and pocket it, and then fire up a cigar

I cant hate on baby at all, dude does what you're supposed to do with money.  he cant take it with him when he dies and i'm sure his kids are set up just fine, so why not?

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I was expecting the Veyron, to tuck into the bus somehow. Kinda disappointed. Otherwise very nice.

hahaha me too bro. I was expecting the bus to stand up on some transformers !%*+, pick the 'gatti up and pocket it, and then fire up a cigar

I cant hate on baby at all, dude does what you're supposed to do with money.  he cant take it with him when he dies and i'm sure his kids are set up just fine, so why not?

I don't understand how they fit all that @!+$ in a BUS. Mindblowing.

I don't understand how they fit all that @!+$ in a BUS. Mindblowing.

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

The whole point of having money is to be able to spend it. What would be the point of having 100 mil in the bank if you don't enjoy it? Greed corrupts people. I think you should only have as much money as you can spend and this man is spending his. Oh and that Veyron is the exact color I'd have mine if I could ever afford it.

This. I'll be balling out of control; can you hear my sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom