Birdman's New Special Made Tour Bus: Black Mans Guide To Stunting Buuuhhlleedatt

he's spending his money how he wants. and having a good time with his money.

can't knock it
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Birdman is a clown, dude that's tagging him is buying him a $+@! load of gifts [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Birdman is a clown, dude that's tagging him is buying him a $+@! load of gifts [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

The whole point of having money is to be able to spend it. What would be the point of having 100 mil in the bank if you don't enjoy it? Greed corrupts people. I think you should only have as much money as you can spend and this man is spending his. Oh and that Veyron is the exact color I'd have mine if I could ever afford it.

wont fault you for anything but that

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

The whole point of having money is to be able to spend it. What would be the point of having 100 mil in the bank if you don't enjoy it? Greed corrupts people. I think you should only have as much money as you can spend and this man is spending his. Oh and that Veyron is the exact color I'd have mine if I could ever afford it.

wont fault you for anything but that

Why does that Bugatti get shown in EVERY video?
laugh.gif

Bus is hella nice though.

BEELEEEEEH DAT PLEEHBWOOIII!!

Why does he have a tour bus when he has a private plane(s)?

Dude got a full bedroom on the bus and he probably only uses it to go to and from the airport.
laugh.gif

Why does he have a tour bus when he has a private plane(s)?

Dude got a full bedroom on the bus and he probably only uses it to go to and from the airport.
laugh.gif

Why does that Bugatti get shown in EVERY video?
laugh.gif

Bus is hella nice though.

BEELEEEEEH DAT PLEEHBWOOIII!!

Back
Top Bottom