Birdman's New Special Made Tour Bus: Black Mans Guide To Stunting Buuuhhlleedatt

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

birdman-o.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Only real dude on YMCMB.

CMB >>>> YMCMB

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by scshift

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense
Why? Is it because he's not spending HIS money the way YOU would spend it? 
Let that boy spend. 

this

Originally Posted by djaward

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense
Why? Is it because he's not spending HIS money the way YOU would spend it? 
Let that boy spend. 

this

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How so? You his financial advisor?
i mean...didn't dude buy a space shuttle?  you don't have to be a financial advisor to know thats not the smartest use of money
bus is
pimp.gif
though

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

How so? You his financial advisor?
i mean...didn't dude buy a space shuttle?  you don't have to be a financial advisor to know thats not the smartest use of money
bus is
pimp.gif
though

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I respect that dude's grind. Definitely the most G'd up dude on the Forbes list.

Been rocking with dude since the old Ca$h Money days. I'm talking Lil' Slim, Apple and Eagle #*$%.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I respect that dude's grind. Definitely the most G'd up dude on the Forbes list.

Been rocking with dude since the old Ca$h Money days. I'm talking Lil' Slim, Apple and Eagle #*$%.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da most beautiful thing about that whole thing is he's most likely writing it off as a business expense. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
a tour bus is one though....every artist has this....well big artist

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da most beautiful thing about that whole thing is he's most likely writing it off as a business expense. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
a tour bus is one though....every artist has this....well big artist

Back
Top Bottom