Birdman's New Special Made Tour Bus: Black Mans Guide To Stunting Buuuhhlleedatt

It pains me to see people play around with the type of money most of us will never see/make in our lifetime...

I hurt inside...

sick.gif

If I had a bus like that, my version of the BangBus would be waaaay better
smile.gif

If I had a bus like that, my version of the BangBus would be waaaay better
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by scshift

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense

How so? You his financial advisor?
i mean...didn't dude buy a space shuttle?  you don't have to be a financial advisor to know thats not the smartest use of money
bus is
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Of all the 5 richest rappers from the Forbes list, Birdman seems to be the only one with no common sense

How so? You his financial advisor?
i mean...didn't dude buy a space shuttle?  you don't have to be a financial advisor to know thats not the smartest use of money
bus is
pimp.gif
though

da most beautiful thing about that whole thing is he's most likely writing it off as a business expense. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

da most beautiful thing about that whole thing is he's most likely writing it off as a business expense. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

next mc hammer.. i hope it doesnt happen though

He has a roster that consist of lil wayne, drake, and nicki minaj; he aight. MC Hammer was the only one in his camp bringing money in. 
That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 I gotta get my %+%+ together. 

He has a roster that consist of lil wayne, drake, and nicki minaj; he aight. MC Hammer was the only one in his camp bringing money in. 
That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I would trade my parents house for that, but it still wouldn't even be close to the cost of it
30t6p3b.gif

I would trade my parents house for that, but it still wouldn't even be close to the cost of it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Why? Is it because he's not spending HIS money the way YOU would spend it? 
Let that boy spend.
Well, the dude loves money. Except, he's not actively looking for ways to make more of it. Diddy, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Dre all have business ventures and other entrepreneurships, which is why they are making bank while Birdman had to celebrate making it to the Forbes list.

I'm not hating, but if the dude loves money so much, he could follow the footsteps of those before him and find ways to make more of it.

Originally Posted by djaward

Why? Is it because he's not spending HIS money the way YOU would spend it? 
Let that boy spend.
Well, the dude loves money. Except, he's not actively looking for ways to make more of it. Diddy, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Dre all have business ventures and other entrepreneurships, which is why they are making bank while Birdman had to celebrate making it to the Forbes list.

I'm not hating, but if the dude loves money so much, he could follow the footsteps of those before him and find ways to make more of it.

The whole point of having money is to be able to spend it. What would be the point of having 100 mil in the bank if you don't enjoy it? Greed corrupts people. I think you should only have as much money as you can spend and this man is spending his. Oh and that Veyron is the exact color I'd have mine if I could ever afford it.

The whole point of having money is to be able to spend it. What would be the point of having 100 mil in the bank if you don't enjoy it? Greed corrupts people. I think you should only have as much money as you can spend and this man is spending his. Oh and that Veyron is the exact color I'd have mine if I could ever afford it.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby been doing this for 14 years, trust he got this on lock

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

That bus is 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Baby been doing this for 14 years, trust he got this on lock

Back
Top Bottom