Black American Men in Brazil (DOCUMENTARY)

I've heard Patrice Oneal speak on this but I didn't know dudes were moving though figured it was just a vacation thing

This Brazilian girl I met told me this is a "thing", I didn't know it was this serious.

Lol. I would go in but I'm driving.

Lots of truth... but lots of bull ****...

:smh: @ folks thinking a degree makes you a better person...

I'm black, 23, getting a masters... seems like superficial yambs are in my future.

:pimp:

Oh yeah... before the arrival of rustle j westbrook.

In.

Video seems like a bunch of nonsense. Sounded like the usual "black person doesn't want to date another black person, so let's figure out why"

One dude talkin about he has to buy respect from women lol. Clown *** dudes

Video seems like a bunch of nonsense. Sounded like the usual "black person doesn't want to date another black person, so let's figure out why"

One dude talkin about he has to buy respect from women lol. Clown *** dudes

Basically. :lol:

Dudes had a long list of excuses about why black women aren't good enough, and of course the black women have their own long list of excuses of why black men ain't good enough. The whole video just sounded really pathetic, but those Brazilian women look :evil: so I'm going to reserve judgement. Let them boyz cook.

It seems like a bunch of salty old men that couldn't find love in the USA because of laziness and went to a place where being American makes you a god smh

:rolleyes I guess im old fashion..I think a woman should cook for you..seeing my mother, aunts, cousins, and grandmothers make good money and still come home and cook pretty much every night..I expect my future signifance other to do the same

but im about to finish this doc.

Last edited:
I used to work with a dude who would always be preaching about going down to Brazil. He would not stop with the stories and even pics about the women down there, I was surprised he wasn't in the documentary lol

Where's Tariq "mackish package" Nasheed to make sense of it all?

I couldn't get passed the first few minutes of this to give an opinion on the documentry, but I'm tired of hearing about this issue. The solution for college educated black women is simple, either lower your standards, date someone who is college educated but not your ideal type physically or date outside of your race. A lot, not all, of these women are educated fools.

As for Brazilian women, I'll admit I'm prejudiced and think most of them have AIDS. Ignorant, I know but I would need some test results in bold print before diving in.

:pimp: Gawd bless those Brazilian sistas... GAWD BLESS EM'!!!!

:pimp: **** got real when the preacher came on though.

I think this is a trick to separate and ultimately destroy the black family that black women fell for hook, line and sinker.

First of all, women out numbering men in college isn't anything new, white, black, pink or yellow. Secondly, money isn't what a relationship should be based off of. Under the girl's logic in the beginning, if a man makes enough money, he can cheat all over her, or if she loses her job, he has every right to leave her. Also, do you really need to bring in half a million dollars a year to raise a child? No, but you do if you wanna ride Bentley, Benz or Bimmer and rock Chanel earrings and Gucci bags. Their focus is ****** up, they wanna be parents AND materialistic little girls and do all the fly **** they seen on TV.

Back
Top Bottom