Black/Black-Varsity Red AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE Post!

was thinking of coppin the cactus, but i ran across a pair of these blk/ red for $170 out the door.(local shieks) i coulden't pass that up!
happy.gif

Ohh how I miss the days when $170 was retail for a pair of foam pros and $180 for Foam Ones.

I hope nike doesn't raise the price on future Foam Pro releases.

I'm mad I paid 200 when I could of waited a week and got them for like 160... oh well I love these kicks...

Looking for a 10.5 in these.

Any coupons, codes, etc?

Trying to find the best price.

Let me know.

You can get Blk/Red Foamposite for 150 or 160 on Ebay right now. Just search and find your size.

You can get the Blk/Blk Foamposites from last summer for 148, 152, 150 or 160 shipped in Ebay.

The Black/Catcus Foams will be dropping in price soon on Ebay. Don't pay 200+ and tax. Just wait it out and search for it on Ebay.

You can easily get it for 150, 160 shipped. Trust me. Don't cop from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs/Finishline.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

whoaaa....these ones are out alrdy?...i thought next month
TEAM N J N E T S

Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.
they do
the green groblins
tired.gif
think is the name|
release next month

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

You can get Blk/Red Foamposite for 150 or 160 on Ebay right now. Just search and find your size.

You can get the Blk/Blk Foamposites from last summer for 148, 152, 150 or 160 shipped in Ebay.

The Black/Catcus Foams will be dropping in price soon on Ebay. Don't pay 200+ and tax. Just wait it out and search for it on Ebay.

You can easily get it for 150, 160 shipped. Trust me. Don't cop from Footlocker/Footaction/Champs/Finishline.
FINL doesn't carry foams. Good info though, take this guys advice folks.

I copped all the foams so far for 150 even..thank god i work @ champs..gotta love the employee discount..

THEY ALL SHOULD HAVE HAD CLEAR BOTTOMS BUT THEY ARE ALL STILL HOT...AND TO HAVE THEM ALL MAKES ME FEEL CONTENT LIKE THE GUY IWANTED TO BE WHEN THESE WERE RELEASING AND EVERYONE ELSE HAD THEM....SO BUMPY JHONSON THIS%*$+!

jus got these.....very happy. with all three foam ones....all i need is the black/black and im good!!

Any blk/red foam owners , could i get a huge favor ... ???

I need the UPC code for these .. its on the tag inside the shoe , and by the letters UPC and starts with 00 ... I am looking to get these for the EA this week.. i would REALLY appreciate it..thanks...

i cannot get down with these.
i use to hate the older black and red pair but they grew on me. these are too glossy and look cheap.

cactus are eh but I'd pick these over those.
they are all wack since the black and blue earlier

for all nyc sneakerheads who are interested in coppin blk/red foam 1's, check ya local vim's, they should be on sale right now for $150
def a pair of hot kicks!

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

FINL doesn't carry foams. Good info though, take this guys advice folks.

just like kurt angle said:it's true it's true
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom