Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Where the REAL pictures at?

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

damn I hope the neon is neon enough and not just a pissy yellow.
might just cop 1.. damn i haven't even worn my pennys yet.. but i suppose i will soon enough.
-----
It is harsh !

My Penny I retros are the best shoes i own so comfortable and iv balled in them about 8 time and still no creases. Cut a little small but i love them. Im so glad i passed on the all black foams now that these are coming can't wait

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

so any word on this "reflective"?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

it's reflective because its in the reflective pack. it doesnt have any 3m or anything but the two other shoes do.

this is the only shoe i'll pay any amount for. this is what had me started back in the days!!! FOAMPOSITES >>> any jordan excluding XI XII and XIII oh and VI
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i dont know if imma cop these cactus joints...i might wait another month and get the black/red ones...but thats the same month as the playoff 8s
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

i still have 2 see these in person, 2 decided... i gotta sell of some kix 2 get these kix...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

I hope that they're like the ones above me with the clear neon.
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Can't wait for them to drop!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..

I went to DTLR and they practically have a full run of the blk/blks foams collecting dust on display
word to arroz con frijoles

Downtown Locker Room, and ours has them still too. If they go on sale im getting a second pair.
Washington Wizards

does anyone have a picture of the bred foams ??? everyone keeps talking about it but i dont see ne photos

Back
Top Bottom