Black/Cactus Penny Foams

At first glance I hated everything about them (no clear sole being the primary reason). But I gave in and ordered them from PYS the other day. If you trulylove foamposites like many of us on here you will come up with an excuse to buy em whether you love em or not. My excuse was cuz I have been gettingfoamposites for years and I will feel guilty if I didnt get em, plus its something different from what we're used to. Based on my recent experience theywill grow on you.

i love the smell of new foam!!! mine just came in today!!! i'm not goin to say ppl will be sorry or regret if they pass on these, but they may be passin ona very underrated pair of kicks. i too was very disappointed w/ the solid color sole, but i love just as much as i did when i first saw the samples.

Got mine a while ago and have no regrets.

Would I have preferred the samples? Yes.

Is the outsole change enough to stop me from picking these up? No.

In the end, they're Penny Foams. We're not getting the samples, I got over it and these still look damn good. It's only my second pair of Foams, Ihave the Blue retros and these, and I will rock them with no remorse.

I LOVE THE RESPONSE TO THESE...I ACTUALLY LIKE THESE AND I THIN THAT PPL WILL DEF. REGRET THESE IN TIME AND ESPECIALLY WHENTHEYRE GONE...LIKE SOMEONE MENTIONED...THESE WONT BE RETROED AT LEAST FOR ANOTHER 5 YRS ....THATS IF WERE LUCKY....ESPECIALLY NOT A BLACK AND NEONCOLORWAY...GLAD I HAVE THESE...

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER EVERYONE COPPED AND I WATCHED THEM WEAR THESE WITH NO GREEN IN MY POCKETS...NOWADAYS..YOU EVEN SEE COLLECTORS POSTIN PICS OF A PLETHORA OFRANDOM FOAMS....IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN....IN TIME THAT WILL BE ME! I COPPED THE BLUE FOAMS TWICE, THE BLACK PAIR IN THE SUMMER, THE BLK RED PAIR WHEN I WENT HOMEFOR THANKSGIVIN...AND NOW THE CACTUS' AS SOON AS I SAW THEM AT MY FOOTLOCKER....IM DEFINATELY SATISFIED....

got mine yesterday for $100...Nike Employee Appreciation yesterday and today. I wish they had clear soles but oh well. I'll take the good from it and knowthat the solid sole will be easier to take care of. Plus you can't beat 50% off.

Just peeped these and my first response was, NOOOOOOO!!!

WHAT HAPPENED!!!

I was really looking forward to these and this is what we get? These don't even COMPARE to the samples.

WOW Nike just WOW, you REALLY dropped the ball with these, SMH!!

I love how so many people are telling the unsatisfied that we will regret passing on the colorway. And at the same time, most people sound like sheep in theirreasoning for even givng the shoe a chance (see j o 19 post above). IMO, these are a unique shoe in the sense that thischange, from sample to production, turned a future classic into a putrid recreation.

...they'll be gone by late January...so make up your minds asap...and dont expect to get them on a 50% off

they will be here for a long time.
the black foams are still around , lol saying they will disappear.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I love how so many people are telling the unsatisfied that we will regret passing on the colorway. And at the same time, most people sound like sheep in their reasoning for even givng the shoe a chance (see j o 19 post above). IMO, these are a unique shoe in the sense that this change, from sample to production, turned a future classic into a putrid recreation.
EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOUR PUTRID HEAD FEELS THAT MY REASONING SOUNDS LIKE SHEEP

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I love how so many people are telling the unsatisfied that we will regret passing on the colorway. And at the same time, most people sound like sheep in their reasoning for even givng the shoe a chance (see j o 19 post above). IMO, these are a unique shoe in the sense that this change, from sample to production, turned a future classic into a putrid recreation.

I counted two in the last 6-8 pages. How is that "so many people"? If anything, most people are posting about how disappointed they were aboutthe shoe and how there's no way they're dropping $200 on this shoe without a clear sole.

I followed this guy's logic (my usual attitude):
If you like them, get them. If you don't, then leave them alone. Its that simple

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

they will be here for a long time.
the black foams are still around , lol saying they will disappear.
yea, that is the all black ones....the red/black and cactus' will be gone...smh at you

alil of topic but penny is wearing the the black/red foams against the suns tonight

I picked up a pair today, my size disappears quick so I took hte discount and bought em.

I love foamposites but i'm positive these won't be missed. I can't even explain how angered i was when I spotted them in person. Black/PastelGreen??! I'll settle for an extra pair of the all blacks(yes without the "gloss".

Back
Top Bottom