Black/Cactus Penny Foams

its funny how after these dropped, every pair of the all-blacks got copped on ebay and now you can't even hardly find a pair. the price has started to goback up on the few pairs that you are able to find.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

its funny how after these dropped, every pair of the all-blacks got copped on ebay and now you can't even hardly find a pair. the price has started to go back up on the few pairs that you are able to find.

I saw these today and these honestly are way better than everyone is making them seem. Yea the translucent soles would've blown these out the water, buttheyre still hot imo.

damn...these grown on me too...smh,
smh.gif

got mine yesterday for $100...Nike Employee Appreciation yesterday and today. I wish they had clear soles but oh well. I'll take the good from it and know that the solid sole will be easier to take care of. Plus you can't beat 50% off.

I got G'ed on getting a piar for myself so I picked up my boyfriend a size 13 Hopefully I can still get them.....I would've rather paid a buckthough

got mine yesterday for $100...Nike Employee Appreciation yesterday and today. I wish they had clear soles but oh well. I'll take the good from it and know that the solid sole will be easier to take care of. Plus you can't beat 50% off.

Same here.

As much junk as I talked about this shoe, that discount was too good to pass up.

just got mine and i have to say i am not thrilled for it to be so bright but i know once it gets a lil street in em, they gonna look gracious. i wanted to passbut i kno i had to get them before all the black and something colors are gone and they start releasing crazy brown colorways or a blue colorway like they didwith the foamposite pro's
laugh.gif
three years from now, i would have been feening for these and the black/red's.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

black/cactus foams on Uptempoair.com for 164.99 shipped.
damn good lookin just ordered my pair off there plus i got 5 dollars off shipped
grin.gif

now i can add these too my collection
pimp.gif

I'd love to get these and the all blacks for 50% off...I know if I don't get these soon I'll regret it.

Back
Top Bottom