Black/Cactus Penny Foams

uhhhh if it matters

DTLR LYNNHAVEN has these on sale with the breds

last time i saw was 160(?)

jump on em

Get them while you can, eventually they'll vanish with time and then you'll sit there and cry about why I didn't get them when they were belowretail. Alot of the shoes people say were butt ugly are the same ones people go after as the years go by.

these have been sitting on the shelf at my store for over two months. black/black and black/red, only ONE pair has been sold.

...NOT EXCLUDED FROM FOOT LOCKER 50% OFF EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION SALE...GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

^^^^^^copped this morning, they didn't have my size in footaction so they had to order them, $100 shipped, straight to my house. cant wait

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

Just got copped from DTLR in Columbia for $170 I'm pretty happy with them...
Should of got at someone first.

Anyone in the MD/DC/VA urea should not be paying more than $120 + tax for these.....
wink.gif

if i can buy these for cheap like 120 i may buy them. to the person that got them for that much info please

Was able to get each pair for 118 after shipping from a friend during the 50% off employee appreciation at footlocker

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

Just got copped from DTLR in Columbia for $170 I'm pretty happy with them...
Should of got at someone first.

Anyone in the MD/DC/VA urea should not be paying more than $120 + tax for these.....
wink.gif
Kev please do not condone the purchase of these ugly%+*! shoes.

^
Sorry Will.

A bill? Couldn't refuse.

Even got the MAJOR old school "Os mascot" fitted to match it, and I never go that route.

samples were cool, but these are not bad, the green is really bright which IMO makes them look dope.

Foams on sale...?

It's hard to move a shoe at $200 retail, OG's went on sale to & retros always do.

^^ Foams Rarely ever go on sale in OG colors.

These were purely a Last Minute Mess up on decision making.

Won't be happening again. Trust me. Clear Soles will be on all Foam Pro's going forward.

Just look for other guit Posite stuff going out in the future.

ima wait it out and see if there still around when footlocker is tryin to push them out the store for 100. There bad compared to the samples, but i like themenuff to spend 100.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

^^^^^^^^^^ nike messed up big time on those man, samples were WAY BETTA, look at that FOAMS on SALE???

That's because they released them shortly after the black/red. So most are going to get one or the other, not both.

^^ Foams Rarely ever go on sale in OG colors.

guess that varies on locations, I remember OG Blue Penny Foams on sale at Finishline for like $99 & you got a free foamposite hat
laugh.gif

OG's Pro's Definitely went on sale, I know because I bought them from my local outlet for $39.99, the White pair & the Black pair both for $39.99 Istill have them to.

Retro Pro's hit sales racks a back whenever the last time nike re-released the White pair seen them in 02'-03'? for $120 at a mom & pop, &the New Blue Penny Foams were in a outlet months ago for what $49.99

so I see what your saying nationwide they don't go sale usually.... But you can find deals on them.

I WAS A LITTLE ANGRY WHEN I CAME HOME TO SEE FOAMS ON SALE WHILE I PAID RETAIL...SO I TOOK THEM BACK TO FL AND SPENT MY 170 INJEANS PLUS...HLPED ME SAVE 30 BUCKS..WHISH I WOULDVE KNEW ABOUT 34TH THO! I ALSO THINK THE BLACK AND REDS ARE SELLING BETTER...

Back
Top Bottom