Black/Cactus Penny Foams

i would have loved to wait for a cheaper price but there were not too many places that carried a 14...boo!!!

Originally Posted by uknowho85

wut ya'll wear with shoes??????????????

i copped this tee for them

2021.jpg

Might be a dumb question since all the posts above me are talking about these being way below retail now, but:

are there fakes of these?

i'm seeing a lot on ebay with BIN's i thought would be too good to be true. i almost paid 200 for these like i did with the black/reds

If anyone is in Connecticut or any state that has an Eblens store, they have these on sale for $109, plus they are included in the clearance sale, which is buy2 get 1 free, so you can actually get three pairs for $218 plus tax.

If anyone is in Connecticut or any state that has an Eblens store, they have these on sale for $109, plus they are included in the clearance sale, which is buy 2 get 1 free, so you can actually get three pairs for $218 plus tax.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's a hell of a deal! Three pairs of Foams for barely more than retail on a single pair!

BIGGEST disappointment by far this year IMO.. if anyone can get the SAMPLE please holla at me

only thign the green isnt that dark.. they look so muych better rite in ur face but of course they look good cuz they foams

Back
Top Bottom