Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

If anyone is in Connecticut or any state that has an Eblens store, they have these on sale for $109, plus they are included in the clearance sale, which is buy 2 get 1 free, so you can actually get three pairs for $218 plus tax.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's a hell of a deal! Three pairs of Foams for barely more than retail on a single pair!

Word that is a hell of a deal.

Jump on that and flip them or something.

Either way you coming out with a huge profit if you can move each pair for at least $150 each pair.

I'm looking to cop these for ballin. For 2k4's 9.5 fits perfect, for zk1 9.5 has a little heel slip, but that's typical of that shoe. So what shoesize should I get for these? Will a 9.5 be too small and hurt my toes?

i just copped off of ebay for $160. Thank ya'll for all of the suggestions on wut to wear, but i still can't find anything. These will stay DS until ican find something

Originally Posted by dinternetman

I'm looking to cop these for ballin. For 2k4's 9.5 fits perfect, for zk1 9.5 has a little heel slip, but that's typical of that shoe. So what shoe size should I get for these? Will a 9.5 be too small and hurt my toes?

they fit true to size

get a 9.5

u just have to break it in at first so they can mold around ur feet

this is how foam based shoes are

I copped my pair when they first released and i took outta the box today and they're so fresh..i wasn't too crazy about 'em when i bought 'emon my discount but now i love 'em..has anyone hooped in their foamposite for retros? how are they?

i love these kicks, wasn't crazy bout them till i copped them for $100 on footlockers 50% off, i just brought them out the box this week to work in. try tobreak them in, i normally wear a 10 in kicks, but these run small, i had to get a 10.5 and they still hurt my big toe alil,...still can't find nothing togo with them, but i will soon. they not a hard color to match up, but ima just keep these in the box till the summer. i got a ton of other kicks to un-Ds.

This has become a true buy/sell thread, plus spots are charging $95 - $110 now for these.

RIP Cactus Foam thread

lol well before they lock this thread if anybody still having a hard time finding something to rock ima be designing a shirt to go with em so holla at me ifinterested

I found a black nike tee with where the nike and swoosh are about the same green as the foams ill put up a pic later.

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Where can I find the black/red in a size 10 on the net for that 95.0-110.00 range
That's what I would like to know as well. Either on the net or here in Chi.

I tried the Foams on in store and hated them. They fit different than the Pennys to me, too stiff.

Back
Top Bottom