Black/Cactus Penny Foams

I liked these when I first saw them.

Everytime I have seen them since then, I have loved them more and more.

These are really nice. A must have for me.
..:: Sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs ::..​

i'm diggin em' i think they FFIRREEE
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

nice twist on the colorway :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sorry for a week old bump, but hopefully the sample to production doesn't go bad like the DTRT Spiz'ikes. A bad shoe made even worse.
They better not make this great (in my opinion) shoe bad.
Passing on Aqua VIIIs for these, hopefully I can get my hands on a pair. Will the price still be 200 on these?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

The Sample to Production versions never differ too much on foamposites. I will be getting two pairs of these and Aquas, Iam passing on everything else this year...
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Thanks for the re-assurance BigTy. I wonder if I can get both... 1 pair of each... just maybe.
This is definitely hotter than the Black/Red ones. Hopefully they don't sell out before I get there in the afternoon.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Not bad considerin the green isn't too bright (i.e. green been, etc.) But I wanna see the blk/red ones. or just give me some all black, black sole included

anyone looking for something to match this kix wit here u go...

CIMG8207_%28Medium%29_%282%29.JPG
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
CRACK!!! Definaterly copping especially since I missed out on the Blue Foams!
:D
happy.gif
Get You a Cute Chick Face Got Potential/Workin Wit A Lil Hips Waist Like a Pencil . . .
. . .Know She Bad Tell By The Chloe Bag/She Ain't No Hoodrat She Ain't Gotta Prove That/I peeped Them McCartney's Stella Got Her Grove Back
~Kanye West~

damn now these r sick
Team Pacific Northwest​

we got experienced members of the street. hallelujah holla back​

These are growing on me, I just need them to chop chop that price in half
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

SOLD
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

i just thought i would remind people how the first sight of these looked like compared to now.

254014288.jpg

253387283.jpg

"I'm From The Bay Dat's How We Speak!"

goodness that catalog picture is so bad

i cant wait till these drop
myspace.com/thatsweethotfire

I Never Brag, How Real I Keep It, Cuz Its The Best Secret.

King Poetic.
Too Much Flavor.
Im Major.

the green should have been brighter. i think it would have stood out more. not like neon but brighter.

I guess im the only one that feels this was a waste of a pontentially better retro colorway.

smells like altitude hype in here
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Back
Top Bottom