Black/Cactus Penny Foams

still want em. i heard rd is around 0ct
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

any legit updates?

all Blacks still August 1?
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

TEAM WE ALREADY SMASHED
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face=times new roman size=4]Dont Get Mad @ Me, I Dont​

I still don't see how Nike can take a swoosh off the sides and back, and replace the swoosh on the back with the Penny logo, make it 200, and people still cop. I can see the blues ones, but to me, everything else that's not the blue is a foam pro. Those small changes to virtually the same shoe doesn't constitute a $30 mark up IMO.
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1
King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.
Teamam Fam.
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

very close to looking like the Blk/Neon foams!

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

wow!
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ 12 or 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

here we go with the Nike color rape.
skittles "Penny" foams

a classic going sour.

btw besides these does anyone have more pics of the others releasing i.e. black and the black and red pair. [really all i wanna see is the black pair]

this is the only shoe that gets me excited for the rest of the year (except maybe the barkley's).
RollWaveRoooooollTide

FS (all DS): Lebron IV Birthday (Sz. 12) - $135 and Red Suede Jordan XXI (Sz. 13) - $175

i would cop
Code:
 YungFly...Youngest In ChargeCheck out the beats.. 2 LISTEN 2 MY BEATS CLICK HERE

Off the strength that they're foamposites alone I'll cop...great look for summer time with camo shorts, otherwise I'm not so sure though
Goooooooooonies​
We Wear Gun Powder Cologne​

people say they took this color out of thin air. these are a retro of the voltage in a way but like the aqua 8s they didnt do the color exactly [imo] and ok there is no check. wampwamp , regardless this is nice and though i dont wear my altitude 13s this will be a nice switch up anywho

Has this color ever been used on a nike shoe before?

It will be interesting to see these in person, but I'm going to cop either way because I'm a sucker for foams...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

nice. imma copp these. i had the all black one with the green nike sign. these are sick
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Back
Top Bottom