Black/Cactus Penny Foams

Quote:
^^^What do you mean?

i meant that why do we have pics of flightposites from 08 well.... i might be wrong, they might be old pics but we need some pics of these foams. i dont understand will they be pushed back?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

any word on a pearl colorway?
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

i wonder if anybody still has the blue foams in a 10.5-11...?? hmmm....pm>>????
F this sneaker sh__!

jmadidas said to be on the lookout for these in the 3rd week of july (scheduled release date is supposed to be August, but stores will likely get these in early) so start asking around now.

edit: my bad, he said the all black foams. my bad.
PATRIOTS​

^ you sure? talking bout the black/black or black/cactus? not saying you wrong, but ive heard winter time for the cactus joints
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

black is aug

cactus mid to late fall

i got the black and blue foams in 10.5 :smile:
smile.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

LOVE!!! Old head collectors need to get used to change. I thought those were great since the first time I saw them. After all, It's good to get away from "uniform" colors: black, white, gray, blue, red. I know this shoes is more black than anything, but the green spices it up a bit. Like a JALAPENO!!! LOL!!! Naw juss actin' stupid. Like 'em, like 'em A LOT.
I'm no longer RetroJ, I'm OGJ. Gentry's slippin'!!!

Quote:
Old head collectors need to get used to change.

im a 97'... (og i guess) complaining is in our nature... but i like them regardless. but they are some shoes out there that were never meant to be made. like the mocha III. i hated that shoe when it came out. but what if it was made back in 88... a soughtful shoe it will be....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

so the black ones come out next week or what? i am in a pickle right now..i want the new ppc 6800 but i won't get it if the black pennys come out next week.
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

to my chicago dude the blue and black foams werent released in chicago..THANK THE LORD...hypebeasts didnt get a hold of em. i saw like one or 2 other peeps with em, and we all talked about how we had em as kids to ball in and etc.
TEAM ANTI TRENDY HIPSTER
"im gonna choke you with your shemagh..."

Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

i probably still take a look and ask around a little bit tomorrow though see whats poppin
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

cant wait for these

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

Interesting....Might just cop
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Back
Top Bottom