Black/Cactus Penny Foams

raptors29 wrote:
Go to eBay and buy from the seller Whereair. He had a pair of sz 14 and 15. The size 15 ended for about $170 shipped.

good looks brah, i already did...haha. i bought the very first pair he put up on ebay!!! as soon as he listed it, i pm'd him for a bin price. the last pair he sold in a 14 ended at $200.13 plus shipping. i just wanted to vent a little. i'm just waiting for them to hit my house now. i was justheated about the ntla thing cause they lied to me...and i could've had them in hand too!!!

Niketown chicago has a full size run. I tried them on today. they werent as narrow as I expected and fit pretty well going up a half size. 200 bones though, istoo rich for my blood.

2091677872_1fbd221c4c.jpg

2090894833_3a7f9503c6.jpg

2091677272_3ccb9583c4.jpg

2091677020_930a8750c8.jpg

2091676340_e92b455718.jpg

I got mine fro PYS.com today
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif

i feel like im gettin "tricked" on the color...

what color or pic is the best dipiction of the color?

on PYs.com, they look yellow, some on the posters here look green, im confused.

thats the least they could of done...if they wasnt gon do the "clear" the least they coulda done was that ^

i seen these in personm and they look horrible.... the sole is too bright for the dusty black colorway. the samples would have been sooo much better....

damn word to the samples....i agree....same for the black and red ones too....if they came out with the sample ones for both shoes...i woulda been out $400right now

^ I saw the all the black foams samples at the start of the year for $300.00 with the smoked soles and they still look as cheap as the released pair.

These are fly. I really like the fluorescent yellow on these, it really brings the shoe out. I'll cop a pair soon sometime. But I have the 8's on mymind currently.

I'm wild disappointed on how both of them came out. I don't normally complain much but translucent bottom would've made the cactus joint at least ano brainer. But this wack color green, solid bottom, and the fact that the upper is just mad dull is no go. Same goes w/ the all black foam one's. I'mglad I still have a good pair of pro's.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I'm wild disappointed on how both of them came out. I don't normally complain much but translucent bottom would've made the cactus joint at least a no brainer. But this wack color green, solid bottom, and the fact that the upper is just mad dull is no go. Same goes w/ the all black foam one's. .

Between the sample pic, and the general release pair, the difference isnt THAT major...only a shoehead would see the difference if you were to see someonewearing the sample, or someone wearing the regular release

in all it is a good shoe, we have to take what we can get from nike though....foams wont be on nike's retro list for ATLEAST another 5 years

I know the sample had people amped... But I swear people... Do not sleep on these... You will be sorry...

Back
Top Bottom