Black Culture Discussion Thread

Didn't pass the first five mins of that vid-- to each their own, but you can't be attempting to lead or be apart of a liberation movement and your reaction to another oppressed group is "What's that have to do with me"

On top of that, a blanket statement saying that none of the Palestinian folks have stepped up to support our cause is nonsense. Especially around my parts. Imperialism has a direct affect to all of us, the same way that racism also affects all of us
He makes points, but his tone is WILD vindictive. Its almost an instant turn off(pause).

As a computer science teacher my entire day is spent not only explaining things but trying to force people to think.

Critical thinking as a whole is severely lacking not only in Math but across all subjects and it's not only a black student problem it is an issue that I notice with students of all races. No one wants to think, no one has an attention span.

Some days I get home and I literally have zero desire to think or make any decisions because I have been making decisions for people for 12 hrs. The emphasis on standardized multiple choice assessments is taking away 95% of these students' ability to problem solve.

Very well said.

What is his solutions to crub the behavior?

He always acknowledges it is a systemic issue and it is hard for us to get out of that hole of praising ignorance.

He pushes for mentorship, people using social services available to them in their local communities, and group economics.

He has a YouTube page if you actually care though.

What is his solutions to crub the behavior?

I don’t know what his solutions around the music industry are but most of OUR problems can be solved with a two parent household. As long as we have more babies being born out of wedlock than not we will forever be moving backwards and never reach out destination.

Black folks who achieve things and simply exist surely does piss the internet off for some reason.
Boyce wants group economics, but apparently successful Black people cant take a picture together :lol:

The idea we’re going to improve the state of our community without ever associating with politicians, especially Black politicians, is comical.

Back
Top Bottom