Black Culture Discussion Thread

:smh:

GJsJIwBXwAActIW.jpeg

This doesn't invoke anything like the original sitcom so I don't get why its called a revival.

It comes off as a ****ified/adult-oriented Proud Family.

I don't get how YNB is not only involved in that disgusting mess, but also defending her appearance in it, on Twitter. I can only hope it's an april fools joke. Cause it's a joke either way, might as well make it official.

It's just ****ing egregious otherwise.

Ngl, after "At the end of the day, the day gotta end.." I kinda mess with Sexxy Redd now. :lol:

#respectabilities

If you were running a school, Would you invite her to speak at your school deuce king deuce king

Educators need to stop highlighting entertainers….unless we are talking about a school for the arts like Duke Ellington or something like that. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to invite Sexy Red to a school…..let alone speak to a group of kids NEEDS to be fired immediately……if not sooner.

i remember a year after i graduated jhs, they had the diddler come to my school. I'm sure regrets are settling in for the people who invited him in that era.

Marc can be on point occasionally, but he definitely goes on all in on far left talking points I don’t think he even fully believes like the video above, abolishing prisons, campaigning for Jill the scammer back in 2016.

I knew he was unserious when I saw a commercial with him as the host for a Basketball wives reunion show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom