Black Culture Discussion Thread

Marc can be on point occasionally, but he definitely goes on all in on far left talking points I don’t think he even fully believes like the video above, abolishing prisons, campaigning for Jill the scammer back in 2016.

I knew he was unserious when I saw a commercial with him as the host for a Basketball wives reunion show :lol:

Bro, saying men can get pregnant discredits ANYTHING he says. How the hell can a “scholar” even utter some mess like that. He’s not on point. He’s a clown

That’s disingenuous as hell

There’s absolutely no recovering from that. Again, he needs to just come out already because ain’t no way

Last edited:
He feels he has to play the game.

Again, wild times we are living in when saying only women can get pregnant is considered a controversial claim.

This is a parent playing catch-up with his kid's education for the whole world to see.

If your teenager is playing with guns, inside YOUR house, and you don't know anything about it, there are much bigger things to worry about than the opinion of strangers online.

Parents aren’t home all the time. I was a kid/teen once. I definitely would snoop around the house looking for stuff.

That’s how I found out how much money my moms made. I found her paystub/W2s when I was a kid

I don't care if my parents left their gun sitting fully loaded on the dining room table - "Don't put your hand on things that don't belong to you" is a fairly simple concept.

If this concept is beyond the scope and range of understanding for a teenage son, then we have failed as parents.

The look on that young man's face, when his father smacked him = that father might need to sleep with that gun under his pillow for a while.

Everything isn't for public consumption.

There is no need to put house business on the street.

That’s called being a good/loving father. I’m all for it!! He just might have saved his son’s life…..and or any of his friends that might have been watching that live.

Notice the father didn’t mention no “business program” or “mental health” nonsense. It was all about severe punishment because tough love is the best love. As I have said on here before…..there’s two ways you learn in life………pain and motivation. Hopefully that young man got a good dosage of both as that was recorded.

I don't care if my parents left their gun sitting fully loaded on the dining room table - "Don't put your hand on things that don't belong to you" is a fairly simple concept.

If this concept is beyond the scope and range of understanding for a teenage son, then we have failed as parents.

The look on that young man's face, when his father smacked him = that father might need to sleep with that gun under his pillow for a while.

Everything isn't for public consumption.

There is no need to put house business on the street.

Use to be taboo back in the days for black households to put their business out there in the streets. Times definitely different.

Ever since “phones” left the home (we were use to landlines and cordless phones). Family/household business has “left” the home as well. Up and coming generations are being raised to cackle and expose all of their business for the world to see…

Use to be taboo back in the days for black households to put their business out there in the streets. Times definitely different.

Ever since “phones” left the home (we were use to landlines and cordless phones). Family/household business has “left” the home as well. Up and coming generations are being raised to cackle and expose all of their business for the world to see…

The first thing the father should have done is turn off the phone.

By posting it, he engages in the same foolishness as his son.

Secondly - a man should teach his son stoicism.

Acting out of emotion, shouting, beating your chest, and slapping your son for the world to see, isn't manly at all.

Take him to the gun range and teach him.

Drive him to a courthouse and let him see what happens when that gavel comes down.

There are so many options that would lead to better outcomes.

The resentment on his son's face is heartbreaking.

Performative discipline is crazy.

This POV is wild common amongst certain types of folks.

There's a reason people should listen twice as much as we talk.

They tell on themselves all the time.

FWIW I'm not sure the Sun should rise or fall based on what Kai Cenat thinks...however his POV is emblematic of a much larger discussion.

Tribalism is and will always be a feature of human existence.

All these streamers like kai and ishowspeed are being used to consciously and subconsciously reinforce stereotypes by "those people"

One got a dog and named it nxxxa

Damn Malia out here smoking cigarettes is wild to me

BGUS_2741660_018.jpg

Damn Malia out here smoking cigarettes is wild to me

BGUS_2741660_018.jpg

The irony...

"I smoked eight or nine cigarettes a day in the White House and only stopped when Malia caught me Obama admits in his memoir - and reveals toll presidency took on his marriage"​

This POV is wild common amongst certain types of folks.

There's a reason people should listen twice as much as we talk.

They tell on themselves all the time.

FWIW I'm not sure the Sun should rise or fall based on what Kai Cenat thinks...however his POV is emblematic of a much larger discussion.

Tribalism is and will always be a feature of human existence.
Always a weird take saying folks aren't cultured because they're American. Folks need to really understand what culture is.

Also, its weird when people bring in hip-hop/rap into these convos since it was founded by DJ Kool Herc, a Jamaican immigrant.

Always a weird take saying folks aren't cultured because they're American. Folks need to really understand what culture is.

Also, its weird when people bring in hip-hop/rap into these convos since it was founded by DJ Kool Herc, a Jamaican immigrant.

Are you agreeing with me or providing an example of how people have bad comprehension skills?

The vid is clips of him saying how he was open about his Jamaican heritage even when it wasn't cool and that he started making hip-hop before 73; it just took off that year.

Back
Top Bottom