Black Culture Discussion Thread

Simple yes or no.

The more he talked, the more he told on himself.

The way he straw-manned the question and tried to make it something else is nasty work.

IMHO, he should be fired immediately.

Those are students, not your family, not your friends, not your peers...

You are a teacher, not their family, nor their friend, not their peer...

Boundaries exist for a reason.

If someone has to explain to him why it is inappropriate, then he has no business being a teacher.

Nothing more than an educated dummy at best.

At worst...

Yea that man flipped it into that, "I let my sisters paint my nails" territory and I was like forreal dude? :lol:

And this idea of being secure in your manhood MUST mean you HAVE to do certain things that women do is weird thing that some dudes do.

He is stupid point blank

Ya’ll notice he has sense enough not to wear the septum piercing at work :lol:

He’s “professional” enough to know not to wear it at work, but he thinks it’s OK to have those young girls take his hair out, make it make sense.

A clown

This fool soaking up the attention at this point.

How old is he? The conversation has to shift at a certain point about attention seeking behavior.

These current crop of teenagers/early twenties all grow up with social media in a way that prior generations haven’t.

So what we view as attention seeking behavior has been normalized for this current generation. Their first impulse for everything is to go and post about it on their feed.

How old is he? The conversation has to shift at a certain point about attention seeking behavior.

These current crop of teenagers/early twenties all grow up with social media in a way that prior generations haven’t.

So what we view as attention seeking behavior has been normalized for this current generation. Their first impulse for everything is to go and post about it on their feed.

Yeah, the young generation definitely subscribes to “all publicity is good publicity”. No matter what. They could be broke and sleeping on an air mattress. As long as they’ve done something noteworthy on the internet, that’s all that matters

point taken, there definitely is a generational divide on the use of ‘social’ media, i don’t think the hair thing is a big transgression altho definitely inappropriate & a bit too familiar…i can see it being a difficult tightrope to walk being the ‘cool’ teacher these days especially, when i was in school there was a bunch of stuff certain teachers would let us slide with or be a lil too candid in class there just weren’t cameras in our pockets

Some of us REALLY have a problem with simply saying someone shouldn't have committed the act and maybe THAT'S the reason they got caught up.

This dude.
Griner

Saying someone black did something wrong and got in

Some of us REALLY have a problem with simply saying someone shouldn't have committed the act and maybe THAT'S the reason they got caught up.

This dude.
Griner

Saying someone black did something wrong and got in trouble because of that isn't Anti-Black.

This is by far one of if not the main point that should be taken from this thread!!

Back
Top Bottom