Black Culture Discussion Thread

Personally, I don't feel anyone outside of Black Texans should celebrate Juneteenth.

As far as the video, the chick is pretty egregious trying to overlay the two (and sprinkle in how she's part Indo-Caribbean). Not to be on some ADOS/FBA/Hotep ****, but she (and a lot of people) are misinformed on what Juneteenth was before being co-opted by the BLM movement.

That being said, this seems confined to a neighborhood celebration and it is Caribbean-American Heritage Month. They probably should just speak towards that without conflating the two.

Folks ain't never satisfied. Dude earned everything he got. Not sure why he can't be the one (or many) to get that opportunity in peace.

From where I’m from, that’s called Hustling Backwards. Get on your job.

People think just because you went to college or did all these extra scholastic programs, that you’re entitled to skip the line.

This reminds me of agents who were envious of Rich Paul.

Relationship building/social skills >>>>>>>>

I went to college with a lot of people who had absolutely NO PEOPLE skills. I’ve worked with many others who have NO PEOPLE skills.

Someone always somewhere crying

They know how to. They just don’t care. Women risk yeast infections and UTIs with all those tight clothes.

And these dudes are sus/disgusting sagging everywhere.

People absolutely just don’t care, smh

Back
Top Bottom