Black Culture Discussion Thread

Men and women are different and generally handle things differently. Not "mad" at the mother for doing what she did.

All I'm saying is stuff like this puts young men in a mindset that mommy will always come clean up their messes even when they are wrong.

Thoughts?

I fault the so called “mother” for even thinking it’s okay to talk to and blatantly disrespect a man like that, particularly face to face given the circumstance. Also I blame the son for going home crying to his mom instead of realizing his actions which were at fault that started this issue.

Some of this stuff soundin real incelly & 1950s women beaters club

… hope you got proof of dudes with domestic violence charges the way you typed this nonsense. Y’all clowns really think all women are innocent of ever having misgivings:lol: :rofl:

Calling people women beaters (with no proof) because they don’t agree with or appease women is exactly why we feel that way. Dudes who act like you. Agreeing with everything women do, is not going to help you get cooch :lol :rollin

… hope you got proof of dudes with domestic violence charges the way you typed this nonsense. Y’all clowns really think all women are innocent of ever having misgivings:lol: :rofl:

Calling people women beaters (with no proof) because they don’t agree with or appease women is exactly why we feel that way. Dudes who act like you. Agreeing with everything women do, is not going to help you get cooch :lol: :rofl:

Just sayin some of this stuff sounds a littttle weird. The whole "a woman should never disrespect a man" stuff sounds a little off.

Also absolutely positively forget about saying anything to me about getting women or something :lol: I'm not a millennial 😂

Just saying its venturing into weird territory. We all have our issues. It was pointed out to me years ago when I was going overboard so I try to note to people when that's happening so you realize how you sound. I'm not perfect either.

Who said a “woman should never disrespect a man”? Which poster said that? Or, are you talking about the comment section of Twitter?

None of us bashed the mother :lol:

Woman and men both can be wrong and both can be held accountable, equally

Last edited:
Just sayin some of this stuff sounds a littttle weird. The whole "a woman should never disrespect a man" stuff sounds a little off.

Also absolutely positively forget about saying anything to me about getting women or something :lol: I'm not a millennial 😂

Just saying its venturing into weird territory. We all have our issues. It was pointed out to me years ago when I was going overboard so I try to note to people when that's happening so you realize how you sound. I'm not perfect either.

obviously it would not be a justification but seems like a sensible axiom, especially an unfamiliar man, something i’d tell my sisters or any woman that i'd have concern for just for the simple fact there are men that would take it there and escalate; it’s not uncommon for men result to physicality/violence over simple disrespect w/other men…it’s weird to me that most women don’t think this way…

obviously women & men will have disagreements, and in this case a mother being protective of her son is understandable but to confront this man so aggressively…

obviously it would not be a justification but seems like a sensible axiom, especially an unfamiliar man, something i’d tell my sisters or any woman that i'd have concern for just for the simple fact there are men that would take it there and escalate; it’s not uncommon for men result to physicality/violence over simple disrespect w/other men…it’s weird to me that most women don’t think this way…

obviously women & men will have disagreements, and in this case a mother being protective of her son is understandable but to confront this man so aggressively…

Yeah I feel that. But I didn't view that comment as saying it was because of a physical threat. I got it as saying women should never disrespect men, point blank period, because the woman is the woman and the man is a man. That's the stuff that sounds weird to me. And if we're being honest I think we're doing a lot of heavy lifting to assume it was meant like a safety issue with an unfamiliar man. That comment had none of that. But we're going to be super charitable, then sure, I can see that.

Thoughts?

My sons are younger, but when they get to that stage I will be sure to tell them....

....if you get caught in someone's else crib, regardless of your reasoning, that could be your LIFE.

She's outta ******* pocket. And so is her son. You gotta take that L youngsta. We've all been there. Whether it's as simple as talking on the phone late at night or actually tryna to creep to her crib. That's a life lesson.

1729870081888.png

Back
Top Bottom