Black Culture Discussion Thread

Aye man I hope Jussie ain't lying but the story definitely sound wild, then this

I mean he got jumped but still had the subway safe and sound. It was 2am, maybe he was out tryna get into some late night f'ery. I don't know.

Congrats to the brothers of Omega for granting him honorary membership.
83A6748A-D19E-44FE-BEBD-07F657C829D3.jpeg

Aye man I hope Jussie ain't lying but the story definitely sound wild, then this

I mean he got jumped but still had the subway safe and sound. It was 2am, maybe he was out tryna get into some late night f'ery. I don't know.

I'd bet money he's lying. Story doesn't add up especially considering the wind chill was like -30 that night in Chicago. Seems pretty ridiculous that two racists were just chillin in subzero temps with bleach and rope. If you think about it logically, it makes zero sense.

That mike interview made me want to become a part of something productive/progressive but i havent the slightest idea where to start.

The vid riled me up but i just dont kno what to do with it.

Any of you got suggestions? Would hate to watch/listen to something like that and just go back to everyday life as i kno it. That’d be a waste, ykno...

Yo my mom's said here's 100k to start a business.

I had no idea what to do. We discussed laundromat and gas stations. But I was 25 with no purpose.

And that's the issue with the "just do it" mentality from random loud people who are gonna hide their hands when others start looking for guidance. No thought, education or follow through behind it. You try to mention those points and start discussing functions and logistics, the real side of **** and you get "you just don't get it".

Yo my mom's said here's 100k to start a business.

I had no idea what to do. We discussed laundromat and gas stations. But I was 25 with no purpose.

Damn. Mom be trippin if I asked for $100 :lol:

First step probably could've been getting the game from someone who already owns a similar business.

Yeah I knew better I would've stuck to my econ professor in college who told us how he owned a apartment complex with no money down when he was young to his real estate group owning mini malls with walmarts etc.

We gotta stop co-signing these folks just know a lil hip hop and some slang. This clown went on to say "the political message in hip hop has always bothered me" So black men talking about what they and their ancestors have gone through bothers him. :lol: :smh:

exchange happens at 19:30

Damn. Mom be trippin if I asked for $100 :lol:

First step probably could've been getting the game from someone who already owns a similar business.

That's the thing, my pops works at a bank and my mom's a nurse. No hustle in them at all. As Africans were told to go to school.

I mean they're doing well for themselves but no entrepenual spirit. They just know how to go to school and work

I'd bet money he's lying. Story doesn't add up especially considering the wind chill was like -30 that night in Chicago. Seems pretty ridiculous that two racists were just chillin in subzero temps with bleach and rope. If you think about it logically, it makes zero sense.
Hombre lying

We gotta stop co-signing these folks just know a lil hip hop and some slang. This clown went on to say "the political message in hip hop has always bothered me" So black men talking about what they and their ancestors have gone through bothers him. :lol: :smh:

exchange happens at 19:30

Was just about to post this. Son is a cornball and Sway should rotate the intern into his job ASAP.

I enjoy whenever Killer mike is on the radio and speaking that truth. That and the breakfast club interview were great,. Envy not understanding how his children's privilege is different from the kid growing up in the lowe/middle class was cornball status as well. Son got triggered cause Mike called him a DJ... ***** YOU ARE A DJ **** YOU MEAN :lol:

But yeah, dude in the pink beanie was prolly wearing some zebra V2's and spends his nights debating his favorite kanye albums in youtube comment sections. Super corn type dude. Mike is sitting there with an unbiased stance explaining how we need to appreciate REAL HISTORY and not excluding any details to have a better appreciation for your neighbors who you co exist with but don't truly understand and know how or why you 2 are living in this country together beyond what the cookie cutter white romanticist educational history books feed you at an early age.

Son ain't wasn't hearing him. His feelings were hurt. Black people were talking about white people and he couldn't handle the topic because it doesn't favor him or its not an "everyone gets a trophy" circle jerk. BUT IN REALITY IT IS, BECAUSE AT THE CORE OF MIKE'S POINT EVERYONE IS A WINNER IF WE REALLY STOOD BACK AND GAVE EVERYONE THEIR DUE JUSTICE IN HISTORY.

Mike on Joe Rogan

I don't even like Carbi B or her music but salute to her for having a spine and refusing to do a halftime show for the NFL because she understands the struggle. Travis scott is a clown and I can never rock with him or his music.

I don't even like Carbi B or her music but salute to her for having a spine and refusing to do a halftime show for the NFL because she understands the struggle. Travis scott is a clown and I can never rock with him or his music.
Does it HAVE to be SO black and white though? Performing for the NFL = Clown?

Also, does Big Boi get any grief for performing?

It shouldn't be but it's expected for people to at first fall on one side and if they think about the situation the begin to mellow out into the middle thinking that it's much more than yes or no

He got his own bit of grief from a bunch of people, nothing that will "cancel" him or slow his career

Back
Top Bottom