Black Culture Discussion Thread

Sometimes "Them" treating us as mindless/feeble minded children is more racist than the things they claim are racist against us.

First of all, wouldn’t have let buddy walk up on me. Second of all, he should’ve went to a neighborhood with his demographics and did this. But of course he wouldn’t, it’s to easy.

Same. It's about time the kids doing the right thing get immediate rewards and aren't always told to have to wait for their blessings.

I tend to see kids that usually don't do the right thing get bribes/rewards whenever they show a second of "success" while the kids always on top of it (#) get taken for granted. Just my everyday experience.

GAT DAMNIT MAN!!! In my 14 years of grade school and high school, I had perfect attendance damn near every year. Probably 11 out of those 14 years. SMH. I would’ve had the game on lock :lol:

Bruh said it's time for the black vote.... lets go to cookout & eat fried chicken :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this gets more & more disrespectful by the election

GEPo6slXsAAEIz2

Like no young black folks that work on the campaign are free to tell them how goofy of a look these photo-ops come across to folks? I never get that. :lol:

Like no young black folks that work on the campaign are free to tell them how goofy of a look these photo-ops come across to folks? I never get that. :lol:

Those young black folks are probably the ones who recommended it! You all know that these 16-28 year olds are a different breed.

The “everyone is invited to the cookout” (No pun intended) generation is real :lol:

Everybody would be happier if he brought take out from Cracker Barrel :lol: I have no idea what it tastes like as I've never wanted to go in one.

I find it ironic that black folks wont go to Cracker Barrel.....because its called Cracker Barrel. What in the 360 reverse entry self-imposed racism? :lol:

I find it ironic that black folks wont go to Cracker Barrel.....because its called Cracker Barrel. What in the 360 reverse entry self-imposed racism? :lol:
They used to hang confederate flags outside the one in SC near my grandparents. I always thought it wasn't for us :lol: as that's the only time I saw one and as a result I've never wanted it.

If I am driving down South and need some breakfast desserts, I am stopping for some crispy edged pancakes @ Cracker Barrels. My man went to Norfolk and that just used to be our spot whenever all of us got together.

:lol: Biden made sure to get Cookout in that camera shot. Wild as hell man.

the funniest thing about this is although i'm not in the south.... i'm pretty sure Cookout don't serve breast :lol:. The game is the game and this type of thing works for politicians so i get it. But if you gonna try & pander to black people at least hire some black people to not make it look foolish or at least a bit genuine... like Damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom