Black Dynamite Animated Series!!!!! There is a God!!!

That Richard Pryor part was hilarious.

"Tell me where Bill Cosby is or I'ma...!"

"I don't know mother******. You need to check the Jello Pudding Plant."

"I ALREADY BEEN TO THE ****** PUDDING PLANT!"

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Show has smoked The Boondocks.

I will be copping this season of black dynamite on Blu ray. So many classic episodes.

That Terio cameo.
laugh.gif

The DVD should be uncensored like the Boondocks' DVDs were.

Anyone who copped the season 1 DVD can confirm?

This season >>>>>>>>

This **** got me dyin every week. Throwing a going away party for the orphans after they left, so foul 
roll.gif

Lets not forget Mr Rodgers going

"Pow Pow Pow Pow ***** I'm Bustin At Em'"

Thats the most random funny thing ever.. One because when i heard that song.. I was like.. what the hell.. and two because after that song people would always post status mimicking the chorus.. but to have Mr Rodgers doing that..lol Classic

Episode was jokes.

When buddy said, "I'm so cold, i ate the sun and **** out ice cubes." :lol:

Hope this gets renewed for a third season and it doesn't take 2 years to come back.

I hate musicals.. but this episode was  off the chain.. the Basehads delight was off the chain too.. and also how they played in donald sterling and MJ was impressive.. and nothing beats the flinstone pedal power

This season of Black Dynamite was everything The Boondocks wasn't.

That Richard Pryor part was hilarious.

"Tell me where Bill Cosby is or I'ma...!"

"I don't know mother******. You need to check the Jello Pudding Plant."

"I ALREADY BEEN TO THE ****** PUDDING PLANT!"

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

random *** bump but I was watching this on HBO Max and the subtle “d’oh”s and all the Bill Cosby facial expressions had me weak.

This **** needs to come back man. Wish there were more shows in that Boondocks/Black Dynamite subgenre of “black-esque” anime

random *** bump but I was watching this on HBO Max and the subtle “d’oh”s and all the Bill Cosby facial expressions had me weak.

This **** needs to come back man. Wish there were more shows in that Boondocks/Black Dynamite subgenre of “black-esque” anime

One of the creators of the show just posted this

Back
Top Bottom