BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Man i'm getting that tingly feeling in my stomach(no ayooo) it's that time of year...

Only a few days away...and now all these stores are saving their best stuff for last? Should be interesting...

But that 42 inch Vizimo for 300? There's a catch right? Ya'll just let me know about an epic 250GB PS3 bundle deal and i'm all over it shawty

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

the best buy ad is lame this year. make sure you guys look out for the secret sales that day

what are secret sales?
where is this secret sale ??????????????????

I hate when people drop dimes and then disappear from the thread with NO explanation whatsoever
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

the best buy ad is lame this year. make sure you guys look out for the secret sales that day

what are secret sales?
where is this secret sale ??????????????????
secret sales are sales on products not mentioned in the advertisement but are only revealed that day when the store opens

anyone have details on which executive chair is on sale in the walmart ad? it takes me to all of their chairs

I see alot of people downing insignia and dynex.

Dynex isn't a good brand, its Chinese made crap

Insignia however is good, the panels are made by LG, well thats what our manages tell us. and if you good into some avs forums the insignias are actuallyreally good tv's with great picture quality. i wouldn't hesitate on buying an insignia

What's good with that Vaio for $480 at BestBuy? I might sell my Macbook and get that. Make myself $500-$600.

Walmart will have HELLA hdtvs on sale on BF so dont miss out. Samsungs lookin
eek.gif
i'll check for the prices on em in a lil bit.

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Does anyone know where I can find unlocked phones for cheap on Black Friday where I just need to put my sim carrd in?

Compsusa carries unlocked phones they should have some sells for Black friday

quick question fellas... whats the deal with 120hz and 240hz.. now i know wut it does.. but what i dont understand is why 240hz is all the craze.. i mean..theres a bunch of tvs with 600hz!! at first i thought it was a typo and they meant 60hz.. but every other tv has it at 600hz as well.. there cant be that manytypos.. right??

someone care to break it down for me?? thanks...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Televisions/Plasma-TVs/pcmcat193400050016.c?id=pcmcat193400050016
heres the link... every tv on that page has 600hz... i dont get it.
ohwell.gif

how are the laptop deals?
im lookin at best buy, they dont seem that good of a "deal" imo.
or am i buggin?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

quick question fellas... whats the deal with 120hz and 240hz.. now i know wut it does.. but what i dont understand is why 240hz is all the craze.. i mean.. theres a bunch of tvs with 600hz!! at first i thought it was a typo and they meant 60hz.. but every other tv has it at 600hz as well.. there cant be that many typos.. right??

someone care to break it down for me?? thanks...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Televisions/Plasma-TVs/pcmcat193400050016.c?id=pcmcat193400050016
heres the link... every tv on that page has 600hz... i dont get it.
ohwell.gif

600hz teles are plasma, not LCD

Plasma "HZ" doesn't go by the same scale as LCD.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Originally Posted by h3at23

The model numbers for the TV I want are different in the Best Buy and Walmart ad. Does this mean they will be a slightly different version? I read about this in an article, they call them derivatives

Different tvs.......Check the specs. BestBuy gets the better tvs first. Walmart gets the same/similiar tvs awhile after BestBuy

The only spec left out on both ads are the hz. Which makes me think that they are just a little different than the current model.

Usaully when they dont add the Hz it means 60Hz. What are the Hz for the one at BestBuy? If the one at BestBuy is atleast 120 Hz, it's more than just a little different.

Both sites have the TV at 60Hz.

EDIT---what the hell does this mean? ----->
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom