BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

All I can say is Zhu Zhu Pets! Spent 4 hours in line at Toys R' Us for 1 zhu zhu (they only allowed 1 per ticket). But was able to get a 2nd from a lady inline who didn't want hers. Now if I could only find a playset for it at retail....not really wanting to pay the crazy prices on eBay and Amazon.

Beyond that was able to get a Westinghouse 32" LCD for $252 (post-tax & $10 gift card), and a Nikon CoolPix S203 for $82 from Target. Refurbed DS Liteand 3 DS games from GameStop for $92 (total). And misc. toys from both Target and Toys R' Us at good prices.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

All LCD tvs are made the same. Only difference is the label slapped on it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no difference between porsche 911s and kia rios either, just the emblem on the back.

eyes.gif
....teens acting like they know whats really going on....
tell me where SAMSUNG gets parts for LCDs...and tell me where APEX gets parts for LCDs...
wink.gif

STOP IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MARIOisHOT -
indifferent.gif

naaaaahhh.....

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

All LCD tvs are made the same. Only difference is the label slapped on it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no difference between porsche 911s and kia rios either, just the emblem on the back.

eyes.gif
....teens acting like they know whats really going on....
tell me where SAMSUNG gets parts for LCDs...and tell me where APEX gets parts for LCDs...
wink.gif

STOP IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MARIOisHOT -
indifferent.gif

naaaaahhh.....
Apex..
laugh.gif

Now what are the odds that the blu ray Sony Vaio we all ordered on BB.com gets cancelled???? Mines backordered but they've already sent out the Headphonesand Pelham 123....

So I didn't buy anything on black friday except for fifa for $35 from amazon. Then on sunday I bought the samsung 40" 630 series LN40B630 and thePD1600 blu ray for $677 out the door with a year no interest. Probably gonna get rid of the blu ray, bringing the price of the tv down to 500 something.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Did anyone do any shopping at any Urban Outfitters stores?

Because, I went on Saturday to pick some stuff up and was wondering if I missed out on any sales??

atlesat near me it was all trash

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

It's crazy what black Friday does to people everyday. Perfectly reasonable people become totally insane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you don't really know somebody until you went shopping with them on black Friday
laugh.gif

I tried to stay from the craziness this year but hopefully everyone got what they were looking for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Now what are the odds that the blu ray Sony Vaio we all ordered on BB.com gets cancelled???? Mines backordered but they've already sent out the Headphones and Pelham 123....
My Laptop has gone from Backordered to Cancelled
smh.gif
frown.gif
did this happen to anyone else?

Now what are the odds that the blu ray Sony Vaio we all ordered on BB.com gets cancelled???? Mines backordered but they've already sent out the Headphones and Pelham 123....
My Laptop has gone from Backordered to Cancelled
smh.gif
frown.gif
did this happen to anyone else?
aww sorry.. that suuucks. Mine just got delivered yesterday.

Originally Posted by DCKL

o snap thought this was the 2010 thread =/ smh
Why would you still post this if it was the 2009 thread? It's like you read the thread, and it was wrong, and then you still responded.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Originally Posted by DCKL

o snap thought this was the 2010 thread =/ smh
Why would you still post this if it was the 2009 thread? It's like you read the thread, and it was wrong, and then you still responded.
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly...Trying to get lulz failed

Back
Top Bottom