BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3734164

Gaming/internet experts let me know if thats a good deal ^

Looks like a nice price for a router and I just wanna know if it's a good speed for hooking up a PS3 online connection?
nerd.gif

oh ok cause i dont see any indication of a "black friday" anything on the site....

i need some jeans and tees.

i wish j crew had a real sale. none of this 20% off and free shipping if you spend 150 dollars. then tax is added and its like you didn't save at all lol.

seriously whats with all this BS reporting that its 50% off?

it shows nothing...even in cart...

info asap?

for the past two years its been 50% off everything, but as of now, i dont see anything. but i can tell there are a lot of people on the site, since its runningso slow and i cant add anything. mad annoying but yall are right, there isnt any indication that there is a BFriday sale going on, whats the deal kloop?

I chatted with someone through the live help on KLoop, and she said they haven't received any updates

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I chatted with someone through the live help on KLoop, and she said they haven't received any updates
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont tell me the only sale ive been waiting for isnt going to happen.
frown.gif

site works fine for me. I can freely add items on my cart with no problems.

someone just confirm when its on, I need SOMETHING from that site for 50% off.

karmaloop is currently at 20% off with 20 gift card for next purchase...min of $30 using the code BACKON...50% could come with update rep didnt know...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Yeah I got that same response from them.......

Originally Posted by aar1002

karmaloop is currently at 20% off with 20 gift card for next purchase...min of $30 using the code BACKON...50% could come with update rep didnt know...
nerd.gif
and this too

Ordered the 1.5TB WD Hard drive from bestbuy.com.
pimp.gif
for not having tocamp out, it's a horrible experience.

Anyone know if those $40 pea coats from Old Navy & Target are worth it?

I hate not knowing exactly whats going on sale wise/time wise. I'm sleepy as hell trying to stay up to see whats going on with karmaloop, and when I canbuy this HD of walmart.com already =/

No Karmaloop Black Friday deal
ohwell.gif

Helen: Hello .Thanks for choosing Karmaloop. How can I assist you today?

infamous54: Hello, I wanted to know if there are any Black Friday deal going on?

Helen: Please use the code BACKON

Helen: 20% off your order + $20 gift code for next purchase

Helen: The minimum order value have to be $30 or above

Helen: Is there anything else I could help you with today?

infamous54: Ok because I read something about the Karmaloop Black Friday sale that will go live onNovember 27, 2009. Is that 20% off deal the Black Friday deal?

Helen: Currently that is the best discount we got

infamous54: ok thanks for your time

Helen: For more updates please keep checking the website

Helen: My pleasure

infamous54: No mam, you've helped me enough

Helen: Thank you for choosing Karmaloop. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a chat ore-mail us at [email protected]! We request that you take a moment to fill out a short survey that opens when you close this chat window by clicking onthe 'close' button above.

Helen: bye

Originally Posted by infamous54

No Karmaloop Black Friday deal
ohwell.gif

Helen: Hello .Thanks for choosing Karmaloop. How can I assist you today?

infamous54: Hello, I wanted to know if there are any Black Friday deal going on?

Helen: Please use the code BACKON

Helen: 20% off your order + $20 gift code for next purchase

Helen: The minimum order value have to be $30 or above

infamous54: Ok because I read something about the Karmaloop Black Friday sale that will go live on November 27, 2009. Is that 20% off deal the Black Friday deal?

Helen: Currently that is the best discount we got

infamous54: ok thanks for your time

Helen: For more updates please keep checking the website

Helen: My pleasure

infamous54: No mam, you've helped me enough

Helen: Thank you for choosing Karmaloop. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a chat or e-mail us at [email protected]! We request that you take a moment to fill out a short survey that opens when you close this chat window by clicking on the 'close' button above.

Helen: bye
Same convo i got

Back
Top Bottom