BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by infamous54

No Karmaloop Black Friday deal
ohwell.gif

Helen: Hello .Thanks for choosing Karmaloop. How can I assist you today?

infamous54: Hello, I wanted to know if there are any Black Friday deal going on?

Helen: Please use the code BACKON

Helen: 20% off your order + $20 gift code for next purchase

Helen: The minimum order value have to be $30 or above

Helen: Is there anything else I could help you with today?

infamous54: Ok because I read something about the Karmaloop Black Friday sale that will go live on November 27, 2009. Is that 20% off deal the Black Friday deal?

Helen: Currently that is the best discount we got

infamous54: ok thanks for your time

Helen: For more updates please keep checking the website

Helen: My pleasure

Helen: Is there anything else I could help you with today?

infamous54: No mam, you've helped me enough

Helen: Thank you for choosing Karmaloop. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a chat or e-mail us at [email protected]! We request that you take a moment to fill out a short survey that opens when you close this chat window by clicking on the 'close' button above.

Helen: bye
Same convo i got

i talked to helen to
laugh.gif
prob got that copy and paste on lock

hmm, I wasn't gonna do ANY black friday shopping, but I might stop by Old Navy for some presents. do all of them open at 3am?

also, i kinda need a 1+ tb external, what's the deal with those this BF?

damn only a 20% discount on karmaloop. might just have to go with that just incase the stuff i want is gone, if i end up waiting.

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn only a 20% discount on karmaloop. might just have to go with that just incase the stuff i want is gone, if i end up waiting.

they WILL have 30-40% codes in 3 weeks. patience.

that's what's making me contemplate. checkout now... or take the risk and hope for a better discount code

Any word on a gap bf? I might hop on that old navy when I head to sf.
Are you guys camping or just going to head out to the stores in the AM?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by jretro23

they WILL have 30-40% codes in 3 weeks. patience.
well damn. might just cop one item now and the rest in 3 weeks

i think I'm heading to Old Navy to get filler clothing (thermals, blank tees, etc.). Will probably head to Sports Authority b/c 1st 80 people there getfrom 10-500 in store credit. Pretty good deal to me. All this electronic stuff seems to be found much more easily online and at similar prices.

Opted to stay home tonite, rather than shop at the Midnight Madness sales at my nearest outlet. The Cole Haan sale was tempting, but I wasn't about todrive 1 hour for one store.

Got some blu-ray's from Amazon though.. no steals, but I figure getting Braveheart, Gladiator, V for Vendetta, The Departed and the Batman Begins LE GiftSet for under $60 was solid.

quick question...so i can order off karmaloop and get 20% off and get a gift card code for 20$? so ill just place one order and get the 20% off with the giftcard code, then place another order use my 20$ gift code and another 20% off..will this work? lol anyone get what im saying?

Back
Top Bottom