BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

As for me, I ended up getting.

Call Of Duty 4 - $25
You think that was a deal? Why would you buy that game?

Hmmm....Maybe because I was buying it as a gift for someone? Buy it used at gamestop for 30? Or buy it new at Wal-mart for 25?

Who cares if my little cousin wants both Modern Warfare 1 and 2 and I help him out buy getting him the first one for christmas.
laugh.gif

I got both games and plenty of people still stay playing COD4.

Not to mention the games were all free because of the gift cards I recieved from returning new games that I got from that Toys R Us "Scam"

But yes, you're right. It wasn't a deal afterall now that I think about it.

Wuz up guys. I went to a funeral today on the eastern shore. Ive stopped to Queenstown,MD at the old navy and got 12 thermals a pair of jeans and a belt allfor 94.76! I went to there local wal-mart and also got a 32" Samsung for 378 plus the 2yr warranty which came out to a total of 430. I brought the32" Dynex yesterday but im about to head back out to Best buy to get my money back. The wal-mart i went to had the 32" Emerson for 348. How many ofyou guys got warranty on your plasma tv's.

The best TV Deals had to be the 40" 1080P LCD Sony Bravia, and the 40" 1080P LCD Samsung which were both $598 at Wal-Mart.

Amazing Prices, and I saw tons of these there at various Wal-marts I went too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You're getting a @$@!+% Samsung and and a p.o.s. Bravia.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

The best TV Deals had to be the 40" 1080P LCD Sony Bravia, and the 40" 1080P LCD Samsung which were both $598 at Wal-Mart.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did you ever get that Panny?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

My Sony Vaio order on bestbuy.com got cancelled today
ohwell.gif
, they over sold. I was up all night on the 26th waiting for them to put that computer up. Did this happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

For those that ordered a sony vaio from best buy, check your e-mail. I've been browsing other forums and many have been saying that they received a cancellation notice due to a shortage on bestbuy.com.

::WHEW:: These 2 posts got me hella worried! I finally got an email confirming shipment that my sony vaio and software was on it's way!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did you ever get that Panny?
ended up getting the TC-P58V10 for about 2 on the epp site but it came D.O.A. The box looked like it went through hell. waiting on panasonic to send me a replacement. I mightbe getting a Samsung 8500 for the room if my paycheck allows.

I didnt get an electronics.
Parents got a 55 inch LED Samsung 8000 series. That think is
pimp.gif

Sis bought a Dell Mini 10v for $250

I guess BF got me in the saving mode. I was browsing Barnes & Noble today for about 3 hours. As I'm about to make a purchase, I overhear an associatetalking about a 25% printable coupon code. I put the books on hold and go home to find it. I came away with a 40% off code, the same 25% off, and an additional$5 for card members. I bought 4 books, one of which was the G.I.T.D. photo book. I saved about $50 which is what is sold for.

Spent $166 in total... There wasn't much I wanted.

The loot:
Panasonic BD60 (Now I can have my Blu and use Viera Link with my Panny plasma
pimp.gif
)
Transformers 2 BD
Batman Begins Special Edition BD
Up BD (Included with BD60 player)
Monsters Inc BD (Included with BD60 player)
Cars BD (Included with BD60 player)
6ft HDMI cable for BD player

I need to get my parents something still
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Camped out at Bestbuy from 9pm till 5am in the RAIN and Cold weather for a Sony Vaio laptop with Pelham 123 blu ray disc..

Bought my Samsung 40" 1080p from Wal-mart.com

Bought my girl the entire season of friends each single priced at 9.99 so that's one of her christmas gifts
Angels & Demons Blu Ray Disc
4 Christmases Blu Ray

My girl bought:

32" 1080 Samsung for 377.98 from Best Buy..got a steal on that..it was placed in the wrong spot and the other Samsungs that were suppose to b 377.98 were720p but they made a mistake and put several 1080p's in there without noticin
laugh.gif

Sony DVD player
Sony Vaio Laptop for her brother..

It was a insane day of shopping..can't wait till next year!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Camped out at Bestbuy from 9pm till 5am in the RAIN and Cold weather for a Sony Vaio laptop with Pelham 123 blu ray disc..

Bought my Samsung 40" 1080p from Wal-mart.com

Bought my girl the entire season of friends each single priced at 9.99 so that's one of her christmas gifts
Angels & Demons Blu Ray Disc
4 Christmases Blu Ray

My girl bought:

32" 1080 Samsung for 377.98 from Best Buy..got a steal on that..it was placed in the wrong spot and the other Samsungs that were suppose to b 377.98 were 720p but they made a mistake and put several 1080p's in there without noticin
laugh.gif

Sony DVD player
Sony Vaio Laptop for her brother..

It was a insane day of shopping..can't wait till next year!!!!
pimp.gif

Wait ..can you even tell the difference between 1080 and 720 on a 32 in?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

i went to bestbuy today and there were a whole rack of people returning stuff
roll.gif

same thing today at walmart
laugh.gif

lol today and December 26 are THE WORST

Must suck to be a Customer Service Rep at this time of year
laugh.gif

bro when I was working at bestbuy, we would set up 2 WWF tables next to the shopping cart coral with 4 cash registers just to process the returns, thats asidefrom the customer service registers
laugh.gif

Target had a great deal on Blu-Ray's today. My final tally..

$3.99
The Aviator
Reservoir Dogs
Training Day
The Departed
V for Vendetta
Goodfellas
Dark City

$4.99
The Usual Suspects

$9.99
A Clockwork Orange

From Amazon:

$10
Gladiator
Braveheart

$12.99
Batman Begins Limited Edition Gift Set

GRAND TOTAL INCLUDING TAXES AND SHIPPING: $83.17

About $6.40 per Blu-Ray.. not too shabby..

Back
Top Bottom