BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Camped out at Bestbuy from 9pm till 5am in the RAIN and Cold weather for a Sony Vaio laptop with Pelham 123 blu ray disc..

Bought my Samsung 40" 1080p from Wal-mart.com

Bought my girl the entire season of friends each single priced at 9.99 so that's one of her christmas gifts
Angels & Demons Blu Ray Disc
4 Christmases Blu Ray

My girl bought:

32" 1080 Samsung for 377.98 from Best Buy..got a steal on that..it was placed in the wrong spot and the other Samsungs that were suppose to b 377.98 were 720p but they made a mistake and put several 1080p's in there without noticin
laugh.gif

Sony DVD player
Sony Vaio Laptop for her brother..

It was a insane day of shopping..can't wait till next year!!!!
pimp.gif

Wait ..can you even tell the difference between 1080 and 720 on a 32 in?

probably when only playing a video game but who cares he got it at same price as the 720 so props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

why would monta ellis need to save a couple hundred bux when he gets paid millions
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Getting pay millions doesn't mean he can't be stingy. BTW why is he look like he's 6'6 in that picture unless the other two guys are 5'6
Remember I said Monta had 3 shopping carts full of stuff?

Turns out dude bought things for the 5 families he's taking care of for Thanksgiving. Now that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i think Woodbury Commons had the craziest sales of this Black Friday. Stores were doing 40-50% off damn near everything in the store no exclusions

I went there last year.

Guarantee there was no sale for Premium Wheat Timbs.

Not really worth it ot me.
V.I.M. had timbs for 90 thought that was a pretty good deal
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Modells had them for 60 dollars
yea man i went to modells thinking i was going to get a steal for $60. it turned out they were the crappy joints.
the premium constructions were regular price.
mad.gif

But all in all it was a good day for me, my 1st time shopping on black friday and i got what i wanted.
Got my HP pavilion p6214y
pimp.gif

8GB Ram, 1TB Hard Drive, came with free HD monitor, and a printer all for 499.
pimp.gif

Now what are the odds that the blu ray Sony Vaio we all ordered on BB.com gets cancelled???? Mines backordered but they've already sent out the Headphonesand Pelham 123....

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Wuz up guys. I went to a funeral today on the eastern shore. Ive stopped to Queenstown,MD at the old navy and got 12 thermals a pair of jeans and a belt all for 94.76! I went to there local wal-mart and also got a 32" Samsung for 378 plus the 2yr warranty which came out to a total of 430. I brought the 32" Dynex yesterday but im about to head back out to Best buy to get my money back. The wal-mart i went to had the 32" Emerson for 348. How many of you guys got warranty on your plasma tv's.
But why would you WANT that is the question. Again, NOT a good deal

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Camped out at Bestbuy from 9pm till 5am in the RAIN and Cold weather for a Sony Vaio laptop with Pelham 123 blu ray disc..

Bought my Samsung 40" 1080p from Wal-mart.com

Bought my girl the entire season of friends each single priced at 9.99 so that's one of her christmas gifts
Angels & Demons Blu Ray Disc
4 Christmases Blu Ray

My girl bought:

32" 1080 Samsung for 377.98 from Best Buy..got a steal on that..it was placed in the wrong spot and the other Samsungs that were suppose to b 377.98 were 720p but they made a mistake and put several 1080p's in there without noticin
laugh.gif

Sony DVD player
Sony Vaio Laptop for her brother..

It was a insane day of shopping..can't wait till next year!!!!
pimp.gif

Nope

Copped the Sony laptop with Blu-Ray

Got some games but didn't get any blank DVDs smh (This is the most important buy every year smh)

Then got kicked out for re selling the laptop tickets.......... lolz

It's crazy what black Friday does to people everyday. Perfectly reasonable people become totally insane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you don't really know somebody untilyou went shopping with them on black Friday
laugh.gif

I tried to stay from the craziness this year but hopefully everyone got what they were looking for

gil23 wrote:

basically anything under 50" it makes NO difference, unless you just sit right up at the tv and are looking for a difference.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

gil23 wrote:

basically anything under 50" it makes NO difference, unless you just sit right up at the tv and are looking for a difference.

Yup. Some people will try to say 42", but I had a copy of Spider Man 3 in 720p and 1080p and I couldn't see a difference on my tv.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

All LCD tvs are made the same. Only difference is the label slapped on it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no difference between porsche 911s and kia rios either, just the emblem on the back.

eyes.gif
....teens acting like they know whats really going on....
tell me where SAMSUNG gets parts for LCDs...and tell me where APEX gets parts for LCDs...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

why would monta ellis need to save a couple hundred bux when he gets paid millions
eyes.gif
roll.gif
Getting pay millions doesn't mean he can't be stingy. BTW why is he look like he's 6'6 in that picture unless the other two guys are 5'6
Remember I said Monta had 3 shopping carts full of stuff?

Turns out dude bought things for the 5 families he's taking care of for Thanksgiving. Now that's what's up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word thats nice. props to Mr. Ellis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no difference between porsche 911s and kia rios either, just the emblem on the back.

eyes.gif
tell me where SAMSUNG gets parts for LCDs...and tell me where APEX gets parts for LCDs...
wink.gif

STOP IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
wink.gif

STOP IT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MARIOisHOT -
indifferent.gif

Did anyone do any shopping at any Urban Outfitters stores?

Because, I went on Saturday to pick some stuff up and was wondering if I missed out on any sales??

laugh.gif

eek.gif

Gigaware iPod speakers at Radioshack for 50 copped at like 10 AM
One of the most underrated bf pickups, its so loud andclear.

Back
Top Bottom